Watch It

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

When I got into the shower, I found that I wasn't that focused on getting clean and not looking like it had just been double penetrated recently - I let the water cascade down my whole body, turning it on hotter.

The heat was relaxing my sore muscles, that I was now starting to realize was EXTENSIVE, seriously my back ached.

I knew that something I had to get done today was get a massage or sign up for one. I realized that I should get one for Rooster and Hangman – I smiled, realized that it had a tendency to not take care of myself.

When I finally snapped out of my emotions and deep thought I focused on washing my body.

Finally, I got out of the shower, and walking into the room I saw the bed had already been remade with new sheets, I looked to the side, there was a note from Hangman – I recognized his handwriting.

"Not sure where to put the dirty sheets, you should come watch us fly after you are done talking to Cyclone my love."

You got dressed and walked out of the room, you sauntered through the bast, smiling at the people. Before you knew it you were at Cyclones office, you knocked on the door.

"Uh, come in."

You walked into the room and shut the door behind you.

"Chase."

"Hi, I'm sorry I have been such a bad assistant." You teased; you saw him break out into a smile – something that was rare for him.

"I can excuse it."

"Are you getting many questions about me?"

He let out a sigh and put his hand on his desk.

"Actually it isn't you that everyone is talking about – you have actually been very quiet and discreet – its Rooster and Hangman that are the issue, they have been given an unusual amount of freedom given there rank if you get what I mean."

I nodded, I felt like I understood, having then walking around free must be odd.

"What can I do to help with that?"

"Well, you are helping by having them run drills – it seems more inconspicuous. But I know you want to have them at your disposal."

There was an influx in his tone of voice, and you looked up and gave him a look. He held up his hands.

"No judgement on your tastes in the bedroom, but they should also be discreet."

I nodded. "I will talk to them later about that, but don't get to attached, if I want them to come with me somewhere else, they are coming with."

"I completely understand – so how are, you." He looked down to where my tummy was, I knew instantly what he was asking.

"We are alright, it's in the early days so I'm being careful."

"Do you need anything from me?"

"Just your continued discretion and I will keep out of the way."

He nodded, standing up with a sigh I walked out of the room, I made my way to my office, sitting at my chair I pulled out access to the cockpit cameras of the people on the drills, then narrowed it to Hangman and Rooster.

Most pilots were not aware they were there – but I was, and I could access them, I looked at Rooster, only seeing his stunning brown eyes because his mask was on, he was relaxed.

Then my eyes shifted to Hangman, his eyes were narrowed, and he was focused, my heart thudded painfully. Could this man, this man I have come to care so deeply about be betraying me, I leaned back and closed my eyes, exhausted at my own emotions.

I was woken up by a yell. "WATCH IT HANGMAN." Looking both of their cockpit video feeds went dark.