Beg

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships, - so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

I woke up in a cold sweat, shivering, the room was dark, I felt somewhat smothered, after a moment my brain and body seemed to clear up and I felt both Rooster and Hangman breathing near me, they had let go of me, but we were all in bed.

With a sigh I maneuvered down the bed, the movements caused my wound to hurt and I had to almost bite my lip to keep from crying out.

I slid off the end of the bed and stood up.

In the light from the parking lot I looked at the men sleeping.

I drew in a shuttering breath, without them looking at me I was blushing at how beautiful they were.

Again, I had a thought about how insane this was, sure polyamorous relationships were a thing, but it wasn't something I ever entertained.

I didn't want to let either one of the go, but in a way I felt selfish for having them both.

'They don't seem to mind.' My internal monolog chirped, and I remembered how they had worked in tandem to wash me, and how they both had taken me together.

I walked over to the mini bar and pulled out a bottle of water and took a deep drink of it, I walked over to the table and sat down, reaching into my bag I pulled out my large designing tablet – military grade.

I pulled up the drawing and schematics for the new aircraft that I was working on, using the touch screen I looked at the engine.

I was looking over measurements and trying to figure out how to better make it work when I felt the unmistakable feeling of someone watching me.

My eyes looked around the room and I saw Rooster, his head was propped up on his arm and he was looking at me.

"Hi." I whimpered quietly, Hangman turned over and faced the other way, back turned to both me and Rooster.

"Hi...what are you doing?"

"Working..."

Slowly he got up and sauntered over to you, you found yourself getting a bit shy as he came closer.

"What are you working on?"

You gulped, you were not used to sharing trade secrets, but when he walked over and stood behind me he put his hand against the back of the chair, turning the tablet to him I showed him the plane.

"You designed all of that?" He questioned amazement in his voice when he finished looking it over.

"Yeah."

Reaching down he put his hand around my throat, forcing me to look up, he leaned down and he kissed me gently, he didn't let me pull back for a moment, but soon he let go of me.

Licking my lips, I looked away.

"I don't like how much danger I have put you in..."

"We don't care."

"Come back to bed you two..."

Hangman's voice was deeper with sleep.

"Grumpy." Rooster teased.

"Do not make me come and fetch you, come here now." Hangman turned in bed and he opened his arms.

I gave him a sly look, I was attracted to him, but I didn't think I could fuck him right now, there were other ways.

"So grumpy. I know something that might look."

Standing up I walked over to him.

Hangman gave me a confused look as I walked over to him, I slowly moved the covers off of him, crawling up his body I leaned down and started kissing his collar bone and slowly going down.

Leaning back his head he moaned.

"What are you doing?"

"Kissing you...."

I moved lower and lower – going at a painfully slow pace – giving him much deserved attention, I kept going until I pulled down his boxers, his cock was hard, I looked up, my expression clearly asking for permission.

He threw his head back and let out a frustrated moan, the sound was deep and very male.

"Don't make me beg baby..."

That was all the permission I needed.