Pizza

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

"Can I ask you something..."

"Hmmm." I looked up at Rooster, his voice was different, and it made me pay a bit closer attention to him, he was handsome, but sometimes I forget just how handsome he was, and looked at him I was suck with that handsomeness.

"Why are you so scared of me?" His brown eyes shifted to look at me, and I felt my heart skip a beat then I felt my heart rate pick up, the feeling was utterly bizarre.

I stopped mid walk and touched his upper arm – his muscle flexed under my hands, making him turn to face me, he looked down.

"I'm sorry I thought I was explaining it better, I am not scared of you – please don't think that I am." I gulped and looked down wondering how much I should tell him.

"I trust you to hurt me more than I do Hangman, honestly I am terrified because it's his child I am carrying, if the child was yours, I would feel safer."

I saw his eyes narrow at me, and I wondered if I had said to much.

"What do you mean?"

I got up on my tip toes and kissed him on the lips.

"Nothing, I would, I mean, I would like to give you a baby, you know, my next one be yours." I smirked. "I'll make sure of it."

I saw a smile break out on his face.

"You want more than one kid?"

I smiled back at him. "This kid is going to need a sibling." The kiss happened naturally, and it was gentile, he pulled back and together we walked back to my place.

We opened the door and he walked in, I walked in behind him and closed the door behind us.

Rooster was standing still, arms crossed and I looked at the bed to see a sleeping Hangman.

"He looks tired." I muttered, Rooster put his hands on my upper arms and moved me forward and put his arms around my shoulders.

"What do you want to do?"

I hummed and turned to face Rooster, putting my fingers to my lips shushing him, I walked over to my desk and pulled out a paper writing a little note, when I was done, I put it on the pillow next to Hangman.

I took Roosters hand, and we left out of the door.

"What are we doing?"

"Let's go do something off base, something fun."

"Like what."

I had to think for a moment, things had been so dramatic, and I was craving something normal.

"Let's go bowling and get some awful pizza."

The laugh that came out of his mouth made me smile at how genuine it sounded, he looked at me with a smile – but I could see the confusion behind his eyes.

"What?" he laughed.

"Come on, I said what I wanted to do, there is bowling alley just a few miles away – and that sketchy looking pizza place next door, let's go play."

He seemed shocked at the request, but I pushed.

"You need to take me out on a proper date Rooster." I pointed.

"Alright, bowling it is." He held out his hand and I took it, I needed to do something so mundane and corny that it would take my mind off everything.