Fever

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships – trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

"Get totally undressed..." He growled, I quickly did as he asked his hands were shaking as he helped me undress, and I was shivering the whole time.

"Why are you shivering, are you alright?" His voice was so gentile and caring I felt my heart break, but it was a good question, I wasn't sure why my body was trembling.

He didn't undress, but he did pull his pants down just enough, before I knew it my legs were wrapped around his hips and his cock was buried in me, he didn't go slow, he was balls deep in a second.

I yelped and bit his shoulder, he felt huge, I wanted this but stress and fear made my muscles tighten, plus I wanted to make him feel good.

"Relax baby...let me have you. Fuck I missed this..." He encouraged as he grinded against me, he didn't slow his movements, there was an odd desperation to his movements that both scared and excited me.

"I've missed you...I thought you were dead..."

"I know, but you found out I was alive, and I'm sure you have figured out I'm trying to help you." His movements slowed at the distraction, and he leaned down and kissed my throat.

"You have hurt both me and Rooster, he's in pain as well, mine is not the only heart that you have broken." I felt my body shiver again, it was involuntary, and I had no control over it, something felt off – but I was so focused on Hangman, I wanted to both hit him and kiss him.

"I know...you need to trust that things will be alright, I'll protect you...fucking shit." He buried his face into my neck deeper, I felt his cock pulse in me, his cum was warmer than normal, or maybe my body was colder in this moment, he rested his body down on me.

"Are you going to hurt me?"

"You know that I am not...I have to go but I'll come to you again when I can – and I will explain everything, I love you." I gasped at what he said I didn't have enough time to reply back before he got up off of me and leaned down and kissed lips quickly, I watched as he left, when he was gone the quite made me wonder if I had imagined him.

I started shivering and closed my eyes, needing to sleep I suddenly felt odd.

--- Rooster's Point of View ---

{1 Hour Later}

"Baby? You around..." When I walked with the food I was worried because everything was quiet, narrowing my eyes I walked over to fridge and put the food in it.

I walked over to the RV, opening the door.

"Baby..." Slowly I walked to the back of the RV, I saw her laying in the bed, I ran over to her, I put my head on her forehead and I pulled back, she was warm.

I threw the bedsheet off of her, she was sweating, I put my hands on either side of her face, she was drenched in sweat, and fully naked.

Her eyes fluttered open.

"Thank god...what is wrong?"

I inhaled and felt my body freeze, I wasn't sure if I was hallucinating this but she smelled like Hangman's aftershave.

"I'm not sure, I feel hot..." She moaned.

I got up and ran out of the RV, I saw a full medical kit in his hangar, grabbing it I brought it into the RV, I saw a forehead thermometer in there, grabbing it I ran it across her head.

103.5

"Shit baby you have a fever."

Running back to the first aid kit I grabbed an aspirin and a bottle water from the fridge, I went back to the bed and helped her sit up.

"Come on baby you need to drink and take this pill..." I gently asked, I helped her up, I could tell she was hurting when she put the pill in her mouth and swallowed.

I picked her up threshold style, again when I inhaled I could smell Hangman's after shave, my heart thudded painfully when I thought about him, I missed him terribly.

I gently carried her to the Hangar, he had a large bathroom with a cast iron tub in there, I turned it on making the water lukewarm, she grabbed onto me a little bit harder when I lowered her in.

"Shh, it's okay, this should help bring down your fever."

"Okay..." She whimpered as I slowly put her in the water, leaning her back against the edge she let out a sigh.

"That feels better."

"I know, I'm going to stay here with you until the aspirin starts working...were you feeling sick before and you didn't tell me?" I didn't mean it as a rebuke or to chastise her, I wanted to know.

"I started feeling ill right after you left..."

I leaned forward and kissed her forehead, she was cooling off, I was scared, we were alone in the desert some way from a hospital, I had no idea what was going on with her, and why the hell did she smell like Hangman? Did she have some of his aftershave or something?

"Let's get that fever down and I'll make you some food and we can cuddle...if this gets worse we are going to the doctors." I explained, looking around I found some soap and a washcloth, I lightly started cleaning her off, making sure I was gentile the whole time.