Ex Machina

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

I walked over to the station, the private who was there looked up at me, I noticed that some of the people were more than a little bit uneasy around me.

"Can I borrow your radio for just a moment?"

He looked to his Vice Admiral as if asking for permission, he nodded and he handed it over to me, when I got on I radioed Rooster on a private channel.

"Rooster..."

I looked at him from the window and he looked more than a little bit confused at hearing me speak.

"Ba...Chase?" I smiled at that catch, calling me babe over the radio channel even if it was private was in poor taste.

"Did you read the name on the side of your aircraft?"

There was a pause.

"No actually, why?" I could hear the apprehension in his voice as he asked this.

"It's Hangman's." I muttered gently.

"I...I didn't notice that." I could tell by his voice that he had the same thoughts that I did, was Hangman on this ship.

"Hold on the flight deck."

The Vice Admiral's tone of voice made me turn shocked, dropping the radio microphone on the ground, he gave me a smile then walking over he gently grabbed me by my upper arm and lead me out of the room.

"We have a surprise for you...follow me."

I didn't ask questions, but I followed him, I nodded me was going to the back hangar bay, it wasn't a secret or anything, it was just never used.

When I got there my breath hitched in my throat so quickly that I almost couldn't breathe.

There was one of my aircraft, it had just been made last year, unlike the one that was working on now – this was built for dogfights and maneuverability, I called it WARGAME.

With everything that had

"Imagine my joy and shock when I saw you were coming on board, we were going to deliver this to fightertown, but since you're here I think we can do a second test flight. So, do you feeling like running drills and proverbial circles around them...Ex Machina."

I turned my head to look at him.

"Do you think it's safe, they the other know about this."

"I'll inform them about it."

I thought about it for a while, it would be good to get up in the air again. You were still a bit injured, but you were sure that you could manage it.

"Alright, I'm game."

He pointed to the wall and there was a flight suit, it seemed like it would fit me.

"We will launch in thirty."

I walked down to the launch pad and ran my hands across the underbelly of the plane.

"You know, you call me a monster, but you designed something like this... who is the monster between us..."

I ignored his voice; I didn't want to look at him. I knew that he was here, I fucking knew he was, after I had gotten my flight suit on I couldn't help myself he hadn't moved.

"What you did last night..." I whimpered.

"You enjoyed it... I look forward to seeing what you can do, I'm here to prep your aircraft to launch, you are in good hands." There was a scary purr to his voice.

You whimpered, would he ever leave you alone? With a deep breath you grabbed the helmet and climbed up the latter.