Chapter 39: Autobiography

Start bij het begin

"Do you have a recording of the incident?" Namjoon asks the principal after hearing Taehyung's version of the story.

"We do. I thought we would review it together." The principal offers and escorts Namjoon into his office.

"Yoonie, stay with Tae." Namjoon tells his oldest son then walks into the principal's office. If that fucking brat called my Jinnie an abandoned slut, I will make sure that his family's company sinks.

As they watch the video, they see that everything happened exactly as Taehyung told them; however, Namjoon sees the glint in Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung purposefully made the other kid angry to make him throw the first punch, so Taehyung could claim self-defense.

"Where are his parents?" Namjoon asks after watching the video.

"His father is in a meeting right now, and his mother is shopping in the Tomi Pack." The principal answers.

"Just so you know, I came while in the middle of a meeting. His father should have done the same." Namjoon grins as he opens the door, making sure that all of the children heard him.

Taehyung smirks when he hears his father's words while Yoongi chuckles and shakes his head then pats Taehyung's shoulder.

"Well, I will wait here for his father to arrive. Tell his father's secretary that I am waiting. Oh, and don't forget to tell him that my youngest son's lip is busted." Namjoon tells the principal and motions for his sons and Hoseok to join him in the principal's room.

"Yes, Alpha Kim." The principal bows and makes a phone call to the secretary.

"Now, Tae, good job controlling your temper and making sure that he threw the first punch." Namjoon grins and pats Taehyung's shoulder.

"It's just good publicity." Taehyung smiles and looks at Yoongi who is chuckling at his little brother.

"The Kims are scary." Hoseok shivers and laughs.

"Only if someone insults Eomma." Taehyung shrugs then rests his head on Namjoon's shoulder.

After twenty minutes, the other boy's father frantically runs into the office and bows to Namjoon. "Chairman Kim, I apologize for making you wait." 

"Do you see what your son did to my son?" Namjoon asks and points at Taehyung's busted lip. "My mate, whom your son insulted, will be very distraught when he sees our youngest son's busted lip."

"I deeply apologize." The alpha trembles in Namjoon's presence.

"I am not upset with the kid. He only repeated what he heard his parents say. What upsets me is that you would dare to say anything about my mate. Someone like you called my mate an abandoned slut. I am guessing that your mate and you must have laughed at him. I am also guessing that you called him other disgusting names. I will not allow this. I swore to protect my mate at all costs, and I will never break that promise. It looks like the cost of protecting my mate is your company. Others will learn from your mistakes. I will make sure of it." Namjoon chastises the terrified alpha.

"Please, forgive me! I have sinned! I raised my son poorly! Please, give me a second chance!" He screams and gets on his knees and completely bows.

"Yoongi, to protect the company and the ones you love, you have to destroy everyone who would make your family cry and who would ruin the reputation of the company. Do you understand?" Namjoon asks and looks over at his oldest son.

"Yes, Appa." Yoongi answers and watches the trembling alpha.

"By the end of the day, you will understand the price of your disgusting words." Namjoon growls and stands up and motions for Hoseok and his sons to follow him.