🔞 Chapter 38: Your Embrace

Start from the beginning

"You do realize that you are twelve, right?" Yoongi chuckles and ruffles Taehyung's ears. Taehyung huffs and whines in response while playfully nipping at his older brother. "You'll find others when you get older. Don't worry." Yoongi softly hums and hugs Taeyung who grumbles but eventually calms down.

"Submissive alphas are rarely born. It's hard for us to find a mate." Taehyung sighs once he turns human and lies down in the snow next to Yoongi.

"You are gorgeous, and you come from a powerful and wealthy family. Despite you being rare, it won't be hard for you to find a mate." Yoongi does his best to console his pouting brother.

"I don't want to mate someone because they like our family's money and power." Taehyung argues and throws snow into the air.

"That's why I won't mate anyone." Yoongi sighs as the snow falls on him.

"Appa found Eomma. You'll be able to find someone as loving and kind and smart and gorgeous as Eomma." Taehyung smiles and rolls on top of his older brother.

"Do you realize how hard it is to find someone as amazing as Eomma?" Yoongi chuckles and brushes the snow from Taehyung's hair.

"Very hard. Almost impossible, but Appa did it." Taehyung points out with a smile. "Also, Eomma fell in love with Appa despite Appa's cranky personality. You have nothing to worry about. Your personality is just as cranky as Appa's" Taehyung giggles while Yoongi gasps in disbelief.

"You are such an evil brat!" Yoongi screeches and tickles his little brother.

"Appa! Help! Hyungie is attacking me!" Taehyung screams as he tries to escape Yoongi's endless onslaught of tickles.

Neither of the young alphas notice that the guard from before rushed over when he heard Taehyung's screams, but Namjoon did. From the shadows, the large, silver wolf has been keeping a protective watch over his sons and the mysterious guard. He watched as Jungkook sprinted over like lightning while using the shadows to hide.

"Appa!!!" Taehyung screams and tumbles in the snow as Yoongi relentlessly tickles him.

"What am I supposed to do with my wild boys?" Namjoon chuckles and walks out from the shadows while the guard silently slinks back into the shadows.

"He started it!" Yoongi defends himself while he continues to pin Taehyung in the snow.

"Is that right?" Namjoon laughs then drops the snow he hid in his hands on top both of them.

"EOMMA!" Both boys scream at the same time as they run back to the house with Namjoon playfully chasing behind with snowballs.

"Omo! My babies are soaking wet." Jin laughs as he is tackled by his alpha sons.

"That's Appa's fault!" They both whine and hide behind their mother.

"Is my Joonie being playful?" Jin lovingly asks and kisses his smiling mate.

"EW!" The boys shriek and run up to their rooms.

Jin and Namjoon laugh as their sons run off in horror. "Sometimes I wonder if Yoonie is actually the same age as Tae." Namjoon chuckles and shakes his head.

As Namjoon and Jin head upstairs for bed, Namjoon's phone rings. He sighs when he sees his half-brother's number. Ever since he took over the company, Namjoon has had to handle his immature half-brother.

"I told you not to call me after five p.m." The alpha sighs in frustration which causes Jin to look at him with worry.

"Did you block my card?!" Siwoo screams over the phone at his exhausted brother.