Chapter 34: Solar Eclipse

Start from the beginning

"They are brothers. It makes sense." Minho chuckles and pats his son's head.

When Taehyung sees Hoseok, he growls and possessively stands in front of Yoongi. Yoongi softly chuckles and pets Taehyung to calm him down.

"Yoonie was like this when he first got his wolf." Jin laughs as they look at the possessive pup.

"So, what happened that caused Taehyung to lose his mind?" Namjoon asks as he lifts his growling pup into his arms.

"I asked Yoongi to play a game with me." Hoseok answers while taking a step away from Taehyung.

"You asked me to play a game that Tae and I have been playing." Yoongi explains and looks at his angry brother.

"Oh, that makes sense." Hoseok nods in understanding then nervously smiles at Taehyung. "I won't play that game until you and your Hyung finish playing."

Hearing those words causes the angry pup to calm down. The adults laugh at the adorable pup.

"Namjoon, you guys can go ahead and run his first run with him. We'll just wait here and eat all of the food." Minho tells Namjoon as they all go downstairs.

"Thank you. For your own safety, don't eat the strawberry flavored sweets. Tae will likely bite you." Namjoon chuckles and pats Minho's back. Minho laughs and nods then motions for Namjoon to go and join his family.

When Namjoon turns to his wolf form, Taehyung happily bounces around his father and nips at his heels. Namjoon softly chuffs at his hyper pup then looks at his mate and oldest son as they walk over to him in their wolf forms. Before Namjoon takes a single step out of their home, Taehyung sprints from their home straight for the forest.

"He's a wild one." Jin laughs through the link as they chase after their rambunctious pup.

"That he is." Namjoon chuckles as he catches up with his pup.

Taehyung happily barks as he bulldozes through the snow that happens to be taller than him. Namjoon keeps a close eye on his hyper pup as Jin and Yoongi pounce in the snow and play. As Taehyung runs, he grows closer and closer to their property line, alarming his father.

Namjoon quickly speeds up and stops in front of Taehyung who completely plows into his large father. Taehyung looks up at his father in confusion then looks around. As he looks around, he realizes that he has already made it to the edge of their home. The adorable pup whines in apology and rubs against Namjoon's leg. Namjoon lovingly nuzzles his snout against his pup's head to let his pup know that he is not upset.

"Woah, he's fast." Jin pants once he catches up to Taehyung and Namjoon.

"Mhm. He made a bee line straight to our border." Namjoon chuckles as he watches Taehyung and Yoongi tumble around in the snow together.

The presence of Namjoon and his family at the border summons a guard from the neighboring pack. He watches from the shadows as the family happily plays in the snow. He watches as the rambunctious pups tackle their mother to the ground and roll all over him while playfully biting his ears.

Namjoon knows the guard is watching them, but he pays no heed to the guard since the guard is showing no signs of aggression. As Taehyung plays, he notices the pair of eyes watching them, so he stops and looks at the guard with curiosity. He happily yips and wags his tail to greet the stranger. Namjoon growls and bumps his snout against Taehyung, letting him know that he should not interact with the guard.

In response, Taehyung playfully growls and pounces on his father, playfully biting down on Namjoon's ear. Namjoon huffs and tries to shake his wild pup off of him, but to his dismay, Taehyung happily swings from his ear while playfully growling.