⁂ Mad Doctor Murderer 12 Warnings ⁂

Start from the beginning

"What is this?"

Bai Yutang leaned over to take a look.

"We installed trackers when we were doing research."

Chen Yin smiled,

"Good luck, right?"

Everyone was also fortunate——It was so lucky to get home!

"We released a total of ten snakes at that time, each with a tracker."

Chen Yin said, called his assistant and asked him to drive over to the car, which contained their field research equipment. The body of the snake will clearly record the snake's number, characteristics, and where it has been.

"It really helped a lot!"

Bai Yutang couldn't help but sigh.

"You're welcome."

Chen Yin said, but his mood dropped.

"What's wrong?"

Zhan Zhao asked.

"Oh, the green mountain is still a little bit higher, and the mountain is relatively cold, so there might be a lot of snakes gathering."

Chen Yin said slightly tangled.

"Huh?"

Zhan Zhao was surprised,

"Didn't you just say that snakes don't live in groups?"

"But we will collectively find a warm place to hibernate, just like keeping each other warm."

Chen Yin smiled,

"It doesn't matter because they are hibernating. This kind of situation will be seen in high mountain areas. I just want you to take care of yourself and prepare, after all, there are such a large number of snakes..."

After speaking, he reached out and patted the bucket that contained the snakes,

"Completely different species, definitely raised by humans, no matter who it is, raising so many snakes requires considerable expertise!"

"Do you suspect that the person doing this is the same as you who studies animals?"

Bai Yutang asked.

"He doesn't love animals."

Chen Yin shook his head in disappointment,

"No matter what he did, I only know that his behavior has caused a large number of these snakes to die, and he can kill so many lives at one time, he must be a ferocious person."

Zhan Zhao and others nodded their heads.

Humans and animals are actually the same, and everyone has life. Human beings have been living in contradictions. They are at the top of the food chain, feeding animals, and at the same time, they have moral values and compassion. They feel that all living beings are equal, and killing animals is also killing.

Soon, Chen Yin's assistant came in a car.
The car stopped at the door of Bai Jin Tang's villa, and a tall man got out of the car. He looked very young, wearing a T-shirt, and overalls, and looked like a student. He took care of himself, yawned, and said to Chen Yin,

"Doctor, the car is coming."

Chen Yin introduced him to everyone. This is his graduate student, Zhao Qin.

"My surname is Zhao."

Zhan Zhao is still a little sensitive to the word 'Zhao', but how you look at it, this student's characteristic accent doesn't seem to have anything to do with Zhao Jue.