Jaehyun smiled as he replied with a handshake. Johnny widened his eyes a bit as a smirk appeared on his face.

"So you are the one." Johnny muttered, making Jaehyun frown.

"Shall we go?" Johnny turned to Ten.

The latter smiled as he nodded. The two then bid Jaehyun goodbye. The moment Ten turned around, Johnny grabbed Jaehyun by the arm as he brought their faces closer.

"We'll meet again in the near future." Johnny whispered in Jaehyun's ear.

The man blushed when Johnny lightly pecked his cheek. He then held Ten's hand and walked away. Jaehyun just stood there as he held his cheek. His instinct told him that Johnny was a demon. Might be a dangerous one too. Should he warn Ten? But what if Johnny wasn't a demon? Ten could take care of himself. He's not a kid after all.

"I'm home." Jaehyun said as he opened the door.

He heard the footsteps and a smile appeared on his face. Taeyong came running to him with a big smile on his face. As he stopped in front of Jaehyun, his smile dropped.

"What's wrong?" Jaehyun asked.

"Did you meet a demon just now?"

"Did I? How to recognize one?" Jaehyun replied.

"Right..." Taeyong trailed off.

The demon reached out his hand as he grabbed something at Jaehyun's shoulder. Suddenly, a little spark came out of Taeyong's hand. The man was a bit shocked. He looked at Taeyong.

"Is it dangerous?"

"Don't worry. The power from a lowly demon can't affect you." Taeyong answered.

They looked at each other and the demon hugged the latter. Jaehyun nuzzled his nose at the neck. Taeyong giggled as he caressed his hair.

"But still be careful."

"Talking about demons... I think I met one." Jaehyun said.

"He was with Ten during lunch break. And he also went home with Ten after work. His name is Johnny."

Taeyong went silent for a moment. He then let out a sigh. He realized that his Incubus is disobeying him. How dare he?

"Are you sure he's a demon?" Taeyong asked.

"I'm not sure. I just feel it in my guts." Taeyong chuckled.

"Johnny, huh? Well, he indeed is a demon." and Jaehyun widened his eyes.

"Fuck! Is Ten gonna be okay?"

"He's gonna be fine."

"Since I already have you. He wants someone else to replace me."

Jaehyun remembered the time when Johnny kissed him on the cheek just now. The way he looked at Jaehyun was like he wanted to devour the man. And what did it mean when Johnny said they would meet again?

Wait, he wanted someone to replace Taeyong. So, it meant that both of them have sex together? Jaehyun frowned as he looked down. Taeyong tilted his head, wondering why the man suddenly was pouting.

"What's wrong?" The demon asked.

"So... you and Johnny have sex together?"

Taeyong giggled as he gave a quick peck on the pouty lips. Jaehyun was being cute right now.

"Are you jealous?" Taeyong held his chin.

"No." Jaehyun denied it by avoiding eye contact.

"He is more like a sex slave to me when I don't have a partner. So don't worry. I don't do it with anyone else when I have a partner." Taeyong brushed their noses together.

"Now, go take a shower and have your dinner." Taeyong added.

Jaehyun nodded in obedience and went to his room. The moment the man was out of sight, Taeyong turned serious. He looked at his hand as a black aura oozed out of it. This was his aura but it was not supposed to be black on Jaehyun. Taeyong clenched his jaws, holding his anger.

"Now who dares to take what's mine using my power?"

🍑🌹🍑🌹🍑🌹🍑🌹🍑🌹

forteen~

Taeyong at the end by like

I don't know what to spill. I just finished my internship and I just rotted at home now. nothing happened. 

anygay, spoiler for next chapter

It's a let lose next update. buckle up. 😘

okay that's all

thank you for reading my story. please vote, comment & share if you like it. I appreciate it so much. and don't forget to follow me for more awesome stories. I love you guys 🍑🌹💙💜💛💚🤎❤️🧡💗🍑🌹