Ananya's love letter

After 2 days, Gordon and Samantha were back in New York from Virginia. Siya was packing her luggage and Samantha came to see her.
She said "Siya are you going back? "
"Yes mom Paul's mother is calling us back due to an emergency"
"Ok, where is Paul?"
"He is having a bath right now"
"Ok after packing your luggage come down for breakfast"
Gordon said "Siya I wanted that you and Paul should stay here for 2 months but you are going after 1 week only"
Siya replied "Actually dad, my mother-in-law is calling us back due to an emergency"
Then Paul also came for breakfast and said "Siya have you packed up everything"
She replied "yes Paul" and Betty returned with the cookies, donuts, and dry cakes. 
She handed it to Siya and said "I have made these goodies for you both"
Paul said, "auntie what was the need for these?"
She laughed "you have come to your in-law's  house for the  first time, so we must give it to you"
After breakfast,  the chauffeur was waiting for them and everyone went to bid farewell to them at the gate.
Samantha said "take care of yourself both of you" and they headed towards home.

After coming back, Stella went to welcome them. She asked, "hope that you both enjoyed yourself?"
Siya said "yes mom"
Paul asked "mom why did you call us back? Is there any matter?"
She replied "yeah.  I am going to sell that old mansion..."
"Which is in Philadelphia?"Paul asked
"Yeah so I need some best buyers who give us a good price"
"Ok I will talk to Jason and Deren about it"  

Ananya and Advira had gone to the temple as the next day it was Advira's engagement.
Avira said "did don't worry because soon you will also find  someone"
Ananya smiled and said "Right"
After worshipping, Ananya and Avira were talking and going home then suddenly Ananya's friend came to her and said "Ananya someone has sent this letter for you"
She became excited "really" and took the letter from her hands.
Ananya looked at it and said "Advira you read it"
Avira took  the  letter and started reading it :

"Ananyaji I fell in love with you at first sight "

Avira said, " Di I had said that you will soon find someone"on listening to this Ananya started blushing and said, "continue further I want to know more.."
Then  she continued :

  " Ananyaji I  became fond of your beauty, your hair, and your voice. Your face is like a full moon that falls on the flowers and makes them blossom.
I am only waiting for you to come to me. I  want to express my words to you although I am near you I can't say a word. So please come to me soon. I am waiting for you.
Your waiting lover "

Ananya started blushing and couldn't wait to know about that boy.
After the conversation, both left for home.

"Ananya-Avira are you back," Sumitra asked them
Both replied "yes"
Suddenly the doorbell rang and Kusum asked Advira to see who is there.
After she opened the door, then she saw that Menka and Pravin were standing at the door, she greeted them "Jai Shree Krishna Pravin kaka and Menka kaki"
He smiled and said "Jai Shree Krishna beta"
When Kusum saw Pravin, she boiled in anger and went away to her room along with Rehan.
Abhijeet came and hugged him "Pravin mere Bhai"
He also hugged him "Abhijeet Kaisa hai to?"
"I am fine" and he ordered Kusum, Avira, and Ananya to cook special dishes for Pravin.

Pravin said to Sumitra "Sumitra tonight I will sleep with Pravin "; on listening to this she said "ok but have your dinner on time"

Abhisht, Danny, Rajeev, and Shikha came to meet Pravin.
Shikha said "hi Pravin when did you come"
"I am fine. What about you Danny,  Abhisht and Rajeev ?"
They replied "we're also fine"
Menka said "what about Danny's engagement preparations? Tomorrow is engagement"
Shikha said "preparations have been  done and rest are left"

At night, Pravin and Abhijeet were talking about the debt.
Abhijeet said "hope that this debt could be repaid on time"
Pravin held him and said "Don't worry Abhijeet, it will be repaid. Just wait for Danny and Advira's engagement" 

Abhisht was looking at Ananya, suddenly Rajeev patted his back and said "what are you doing Abhisht?"
He replied "you can see what I am doing" and when Ananya saw that Abhisht was observing her all the time; she got annoyed and went away inside her room.