Lizzy's stalker

Days passed by. Siya woke up and got ready for the college as usual. After entering the college, she went to her cupboard then one of her classmate called her out "hey Siya" , she turned  and looked  at him "hey Kevin what's the matter?"
"Nothing" he replied "where's Lizzy?"
She firmly said "I don't know" and went inside the class. 
While she was writing her new novel ,Lizzy came and patted her back. "Hey Siya what are you writing?"
She replied "nothing Liz" while keeping her notebook inside she told "Kevin was asking about you"
She became astonished  and asked "why?"
"I also don't know , you just go and ask him"
While they were talking Professor Murat arrived in the class and started teaching as usual. Suddenly Kevin threw the chit secretly at Lizzy but she tore it and glared at him.

After the class during Lunch break  Lizzy went to see Kevin in the ground. She came to him and said "what's your problem Kevin?"
He stood up and replied "nothing , only wanting to propose you"; she became angry and said "shut up you stalker, today when you were looking at me in the class. I understood everything"
"Lizzy I love you" he tried to convince her
She said "shut up and get lost" then he said to Siya "Siya please try to convince her" but she also turned away and said "I can't do anything" and both went away to the canteen.

In the canteen while they were talking suddenly one of their classmates came to them and said "Siya and Lizzy I want to tell you something"
Siya looked at him and said "what?"
He replied "next month cultural exchange program is going to be held , where students of different universities are going to come"
Lizzy got excited and said "can we also take part"
He said "yeah why not, give your names to the Professor and move on"
"Wow that's great Lizzy let's go" and both girls went to their Professor.

After giving their names to their Professor, Lizzy said "Siya I think that now Kevin will not stalk me"
She said "I also think so Lizzy. Come on let's go to the library"

Danny was looking at the college campus and said "girls are nice here,  I hope  to befriend any of them", suddenly when one girl was passing through him she tripped through the stairs and fell down.
He went to her and asked "are you fine?"
She thanked him and said "yes thanks"
"If you don't mind can I drop you to your home"
"No thanks I am fine. You're very helpful person"
"No it was my responsibility" Danny laughed and she went away. He said to himself while watching her "I want to befriend her but first let me know her name" and he went away to the library.