Siya leaves the house

In the evening, Siya was waiting for Andy since long . She looked at her watch and said annoyingly "where is Andy? Why he hasn't came?"
Suddenly Andy called her out from his car "Siya" , she turned and went to him .
She said "where is it ?"
He replied by handing  something to her "here it is Siya"
She thanked him and said "I have transferred the money to Lisa's account"
Andy laughed and said "Siya we are friends and its my responsibility to help you"
Siya said something to him before leaving "Andy you promise me one thing "
"What?" He asked
She replied "that this secret will remain between us only"
He assured her "don't worry Siya. Be ready at 10: 30 p.m. because at that time Lisa will meet you here only"
Siya said "sure I will"

Siya ran back home and started packing her luggage, she didn't took much clothes and other stuff . She
kept her notebooks and diary in her bag and checked her purse before leaving. Suddenly notification came on her mobile, she opened and read "Siya I am just reaching the destination in 2 minutes come quickly"
She messaged "ok Lisa I am coming"

Emma saw her going with her luggage and asked her "Ma'am where are you going?"
Siya replied "Emma I am going for my trip for my upcoming articles"
She wished her happy journey then Siya said "Emma always be in my contact , message me on whatsapp about what is going on here"
She replied "ok ma'am and security guard has also taken leave". Siya felt happy  but without wasting time she went to see Lisa.

After meeting Lisa and Andy, Siya left for her journey. She boarded her flight to India and after reaching the airport, she got everything checked and went to bus stop to hire taxi.
She hired taxi and started thinking about Gordon, Samantha, Betty and Eric then after reaching her destination, she paid the fare.
She started walking slowly and said "I haven't booked any hotel also.I am feeling hungry , first I will have something then book hotel there".
She started moving towards the restaurant then she bumped to someone. She apologized to him without looking at him "I am sorry sir " then she moved on but that stranger called her out "Siya.."
She became astonished , turned back  and saw that it was Danny her college friend who always flirted with her .

Siya smiled at him and said "Danny do you live here ? Congrats for your engagement"
He said annoyingly "what had happened to you from so many days ? I was worried about you so much"
She said "Actually Danny I was unwell from so many days"
Danny looked at her and asked "where are you going?"
"I am going to nearby restaurant and then I will book the hotel "
He holded her hands and said "no need to stay in hotel when your friend is here"
She said "Danny but..."
He sad "you consider me as friend so come with me "
Siya sat in his car and Danny drove towards his destination.
After sometime, they both reached Abhijeet's home because Pravin and Shikha didn't allowed any of his friends to stay at home. 
Sumitra was in the garden watering the plants then she saw Danny coming. She went to call out Kusum and Abhijeet and they both came out to welcome them.
Danny said to her "come inside Siya"
She obeyed him and entered the home but when she saw Kusum, Abhijeet and Sumitra she recognized them after thinking deeply. She said to herself "do they live here now?"
Sumitra asked "Danny is she your friend?"
He smiled and said "yes auntie"
Kusum said to her "what's your name beta "
She replied "Siya"
On listening this name , all three became stunned but Sumitra controlled herself and said "nice to meet you"
She greeted everyone and they welcomed her. Sumitra called out Ananya and Advira , both came downstairs and said "what happened maa?"
When they saw Siya then Advira asked "who is she ?"
Abhijeet replied "she is Siya ; Danny's college friend. Now she will stay with us for somedays"
Kusum said to Siya "come with me" and she took her to the guest room downstairs.  After showing her the room,  Kusum said "beta if you want something don't hesitate"
Siya smiled and went to change her clothes.
Danny said "uncle I am going to leave otherwise mom will get angry"
Sumitra said "ok beta"

Note : Hello dear readers hope that you all  would be fine.
Now you have come to know that who was Danny's friend with whom he flirted in the college and was always worried after the phone call.
Siya and Danny consider each other as their friend but what will happen when they both will come to know that they are half siblings?
What will be Paul's reaction on Siya running away from his home ?
Will Kusum, Abhijeet and Sumitra able to find that Danny's friend Siya is their lost child Siya?

What do you think? Comment and share your opinions.