Danny's birthday

Final exams were approaching and Siya's graduation was nearing. She was busy with her studies as usual. Samantha came inside her room and said "Siya I want to ask you something?"
"Yes mom" she replied from the book
"I want to talk to you about Jeremy"
"Yes, mom what?"
"Do you love Jeremy?"
"Yes mom"
"But I don't like Jeremy and your dad has asked you to maintain distance from him" and she went away.

Lizzy was with Andy at the apartment "Andy after graduation you will go away to Chicago" 
He hugged her and said "no I will stay here only in New York"
"Wow that's great Andy, then I, you, and Siya will always be together"
"Yes you're right" 

Danny was in the library, when he saw that girl coming he waved to her and she came to him. She said "Hi Danny"
"Hi dear come and sit down"
"Thanks I was feeling lonely so I came here. Thanks for the company"
"You're welcome. I wanted to ask you something if you don't mind?"
"What?"
"On Saturday it's my birthday so will come to my birthday"
"Yeah, why not. Tell me the timing  and venue,  I will be there"
Danny smiled and said "good"

The next day it was Danny's birthday and  Pravin rang up to him. He said "happy birthday Danny beta"
"Thanks, papa. where is maa?"
"She is here" and he called her out "Shikha where are you?"
She came and asked, "what happened Pravin?"
He replied, "Danny is there on the line, talk to him". She took the mobile and said "Happy birthday Danny beta,  how are you?"
"I am fine maa.  I am missing Singapore and you all"
"Ok complete your studies soon so that you can come to Singapore. Ok, now I am keeping the call. Namaste"
"Namaste maa" and he went away for his birthday preparation.

Party was organized on the beach in the evening and everyone was invited. After Danny had cut the cake everyone gave him presents and that girl came to him and said "Happy birthday Danny" and she handed him the present. He took the present and said "Thanks hope that your gift might be special" and both laughed. 
After that everyone danced and played lots of games and enjoyed themselves till evening.

Next day :
Jeremy was waiting for Siya at the restaurant,  she went to him and said "Hi Jeremy " and sat down.
He looked at her and asked "why you didn't come to me last night?"
She thought and gave excuse "I had gone to the party with my parents "
He furrowed his eyebrows and said "Don't give this stupid excuse Siya.I know that where were you "
She became angry and said "you just mind your own business. I'm not any foreman in one of your mills that you can command.
Jeremy also became angry and said "I'm your boyfriend so please don't try to upset me Siya"