Danny proposes Advira

Advira brought the clothes from the terrace after being dried up; then she saw a note near her tablet "wear this saree and find something near your books". She went to the bathroom and changed into the saree after this she went towards that place, where her books were kept, and picked up the note "wear these bangles and search your cupboard". She wore the bangles and searched for her cupboard and again found a note " wear this necklace and search under your bed".
Advira excitedly bent down to search for it under her bed and found a note " wear these anklets and mang tika, then come to the window "
After this, she came to the window where Danny appeared with a mirror facing her.
He said "Advira I want that you should look like a bride every day"
She smiled "Thanks Danny for the surprise"
He came inside and hugged her "I love you Advira and I cannot think about anyone else except you"

Shikha was in her room, sitting furiously. She said to herself "Abhijeet Desai I will never allow Advira to enter my home. I will destroy your home ".

Abhisht didn't want to talk to Shikha as his mother knew very well about her that's why she never visited her. Shikha and Danny were in most of their time in India whereas Pravin lived in Singapore after Danny started attending school. He had a very big business there which Shikha was proud of.
Abhisit's mother considered Aashna as her sister and loved Siya more than her son. Shikha also knew about this very much that's why she hated both Abhisht and his mother.

In the office, Paul was with his friend Eddie who was back from Australia. They were discussing upcoming projects and startups to be established in Taiwan.
Eddie said "Paul you are a very calm, genius, and active man"
Paul laughed and said "these skills I had acquired from my dad during my childhood"
Eddie looked at him and said "your mom also loves you very much and always thinks good about you"
On listening to this, he became angry inside and thought "if mom loved me, she wouldn't have forced me to marry someone else"
He continued "Paul today when your wife had come to the office to give you the pen drive which you had forgotten"
Paul asked in astonishment "what?"; because it had an important project and if he wouldn't found it, he would have faced a huge loss for the company. He asked Eddie "had you met her ?"
Eddie replied "yes she is such a sweetheart. Paul, you're lucky to have such a wife but her name is Siya..."
Paul explained to him "Actually she is the adopted daughter of Mr. Wilson"
"You mean... Gordon Wilson"
"Yeah so how can we come to the topic," Paul said reluctantly as he wanted to finish this topic
Eddie saw his expression and said, "yes....yes... where were we .."

Siya was with Lizzy at her home. They both were talking about old memories and having chicken wings along with Coca-Cola.
Lizzy said "Siya next week I and Andy are going to get married"
Siya became sad and said "that's nice. Will you invite me?"
She came down, put her arms around her waist, and said "why not Siya? You are my best friend so how can I forget you"
Then Andy entered the scene and saw them chatting together. Lizzy turned and saw him; she said "Andy darling you are back "
He sat down near Siya which she didn't like at all.
Andy said "we all three are sitting together and talking, it seems that we are back in college"
Siya laughed and said "Right Andy, I want those memories to come back"
Lizzy said "Right Siya"
All three played bingo and enjoyed themselves till 10:00 p.m, then Siya bided them farewell and went back to her home.

After reaching home as she entered the room, she saw Paul reading a novel lying on the bed. She ignored him and went to change; after she came Paul asked her "where were you?"
She tried to face him boldly "it's none of your business"
He kept the book, came to her, and held her arms tightly "I am asking you normally but how are you replying"
She started trembling and he threw her on the bed and sat near her.
He said while opening up her hair "Siya you always say that you love me" and then he caressed her hair.
She said "leave my hair, Paul"
He laughed and said "I can take out your clothes also if you want"
Siya trembled and tried to stop him from doing anything further. Paul became annoyed and said "Siya you are a useless wife" and he went to sleep.
She looked at him and said "Paul please connect your heart to me then I will also love you. I know that one day you will understand how much I still love you although you hate me so much" then she fell asleep.