"Daddy, thank you." I said softly, kissing his left ear. "It must be tough to divide your attention between work and me, but I'm so happy you decided on me as your baby boy and lover."

Denver's chest rumbled with a pleased purr. "I've been wanting even more time with you, Emil. You're so precious to me."

My face flushed from happiness and I snuggled closer. "Daddy, maybe when we get back you can carve out a bit more time for us from your work schedule? If that's not possible, I don't mind being your water-boy and or mascot when you exercise."

Denver chuckled as he sat down on the side of the bed. I settled on his lap with my knees against his sides. Denver cuddled me so gently yet securely that I just melted in his arms. My daddy dominant is amazing.

"Em?"

I snuggled closer. "I love my Daddy lots and lots. Don't tell Big Bear or Bull this, Daddy, but I love you way more than them."

Daddy's soft chuckle and kiss to my left ear made me happy, but I was really too tired from today's excitement to respond. Daddy moved me back a bit and kissed my forehead, then he set my butt on the bed to rifle through my suitcase. I yawned and stretched out my arms for my precious daddy, so he grasped my spread fingers and gently kissed them.

"Em, my precious baby boy, which pajamas?"

I stared at his two options for me, then picked the one that matched Daddy's eyes. "That one!"

"Penguin boy, tonight?"

I nodded. "It's 'cause Daddy's eyes match with the ice."

After a snort, Daddy muffled himself and then pecked my cheeks. That made me giggle and kick my legs. He ruffled my hair again, then had me do as told so I could be dressed. I yawned again as Daddy picked me up and tucked my form under the covers.

"Wh—?"

"Bull is here, Em." he interrupted, then kissed my forehead again as he settled Bull against my chest. "I have a bit of work to do, baby boy. But I will be in bed with you as soon as possible."

"Mm, okay. Don't work too much, Daddy. You gotta sleep wit' me."

Daddy's eyes got a little red and he smiled so prettily that my chest felt weird. He gently brushed my hair back and cupped my head before kissing my cheeks. Daddy pulled the covers up to my nose and wished me a good night's sleep.

"Nighty-night, Daddy. Good luck with work." I replied, then yawned for the third time as I rolled onto my right side and curled up.

"Thank you, Em." whispered Daddy, then patted my head once more before he walked to the wall by the desk and grabbed something. He moved it between the bed and the chair at the desk, then I heard the chair squeak as my daddy sat down. I snuggled in a bit deeper and let sleep take me.

The next time I awakened, I noticed that Daddy was still awake and not in bed with me. That's kinda sad, but I guess his clients are keeping him busy. It's almost midnight now. I need Daddy to be in bed with me. I set Bull aside and pushed the covers off me, then hopped onto the rug next to the bed. Daddy was still talking, which makes me a little nervous, but he needs to sleep. It's already been four hours.

I peeked around the thing blocking me from seeing my tired daddy. He was pinching the bridge of his nose while he listened to the other person. It sounds like a girl. I'm kinda curious, but Daddy is more important.

"Daddy," I whispered, and he froze.

"Em?" he murmured, turning to look at me. He faced the laptop again and said, "I'm sorry, please excuse me."