scenario: first time 💦

Start from the beginning

his forehead rested soundly on yours as he watched intensely at you part your lips open in pain and gasp sharply. your two front teeth sunk down into the bottom of your lip. the pain was so unbearable that your heavy eyelids couldn't keep open anymore.

"baby, keep your eyes on me," he whispered to you in the sweetest tone while caressing your face and smiling down at you softly.

"o-okay."

cutely, he pressed his lips up against your forehead and asked, "are you ready for me to move?"

your response was a kiss on his lips and a fast head nod. akaashi sitting back up on his knees, pulls you a bit closer to him whilst spreading your legs out wider for him to see his cock buried balls deep in your tight cunt. slowly, he thrusts into you, making you feel every defined feature on his throbbing, veiny cock.

"hm!" that pretty moan was music to his ears and your hand squeezing your breast was a beautiful sight to see. the sight and the sounds were so perfect to him that he was coming down to you pamper you with kisses and show you all his love for you.

"i love-ah-you, keiji."

"i love you too, beautiful."

konoha akinori +

• he was between your legs, inserting three fingers inside of you while complimenting you on how pretty you look as you writhed in pleasure and moaned on the top of your lungs, moving up some, he nudged his tongue between your wet lips and licked up slowly to your clit.
• you trembled underneath him causing him to let out an amused hum against your clit, he reached up to your breast with his other hand and gently pinched on your nipple, adorably, you grabbed onto his wrist that had his fingers inside you and gripped onto it tightly.
• he glanced up at you and saw your pleading eyes begging for him to enter you, smiling, he slid his fingers out of you and positioned his cock up to your cunt, you reached above you for the headboard and held onto it, but he grabbed ahold of your hands and slammed them onto the bed while smirking at you and slowly filling you up with him.
• the expressions you were making underneath him and the sight of your cunt swallow each inch of his intruding cock made him stare in awe, but the awe slowly dissipated and quickly you found yourself arching your back from him ramming his pelvis against your ass in short, quick strokes.
• you moaned out loudly while trying to reach between your legs to play with your clit, but he tightened his grip on your wrists and kept snapping his hips into you, he hovered directly over you and watched as you came for him for the first time tonight.
• groaning about how he wants to be deeper, he slid out of you and folded you in half, angling his cock back with your cunt, he slammed back into you, making tears appear across your waterline from the the angle, rapidly, he plowed into you and chuckled at how this position felt much better to fuck you in and watch you come undone for him for the second time tonight.

._.

"fuck, you're so fine. should've thought about fucking you sooner," he chuckled in amazement at you toss-and-turn from his fingers drilling your sopping cunt to death.

"s-stop! stop!"

"nuh-uh. i want you and this pussy to get louder for me," his tongue did an eight-figure motion on your clit rapidly as his fingers kept plunging deep in you.

your body was spasming underneath him that a wicked grin struck across his face at you. happiness and excitement were devouring him. your ragged breath and your fucked-out expression was making his hard cock throb.

he groaned loudly against your clit, "mm~ you taste so fucking good. could eat this pretty pussy forever."

"ngh!"