sakusa kiyoomi • yours

word count: 6666

genre: fluff, really angsty, established relationship, aged-up, you and kiyo are married, intercourse but no real nsfw content bcuz i aint feel like it, racism, you and kiyo get into big argument, kiyo's obsessive ass weird ass entitled ass fans don't like u as his wife but happy ending yall

one-shot

have a great time reading! :)

+++

"You're trembling," Sakusa calmly points out the way your perspiring body is uncontrollably quivering in his hands. He kisses the top of your sweaty forehead, then sets his up against yours to gaze into your pretty, glossy eyes, "...You're close to crying... and you aren't communicating with me like how you were before we started this.."

"Did I not make you feel good? Hm..?" He softly asks as his comforting embrace calms you down from the stupefying morning pleasure he had just gifted you, "...Or did I happen to exceed your expectations enough this early morning for you to go all silent on me?"

You were huffing-and-puffing, visibly out of breath and all worked-up from getting tormented so early. But he is not the one to blame here. You're the one to blame. You're the one that pleaded you wanted him before he left off to practice, and he didn't want to have you pestering him throughout the day with those bothersome sexual texts and pictures you send him, so he gave you all of him and boy, did he work very hard.

"G-Ge—Get off of me!" You holler out in utter embarrassment at his words before completely shoving the reddened, sweaty man off of you.

"A simple 'yes' would suffice. You don't have to be so nervous. You were already screaming about how good I was making you feel thirty seconds or to a minute in,"
He nonchalantly retorts. You frown at the back of your husband's head and hide your naked, marked body underneath the sheets from his cool gaze that was not even upon you anymore.

"Fuck you."

"I already handled that for you, did I not?"

You sought to make him stay in the bed longer with you, but the time for you both was running incredibly low. You sat up in the bed and crawled over to him just for you to throw your still very tired, quivering body against his scarred back. You securely wrap your arms around Sakusa's neck and push your face into the crook of his neck.

"Is it that bad that I want to keep you for myself today?"

"Not at all if I want the same," He earnestly responds as he scrolls through all of his reminders to see the things he has scheduled for today.

"Then... let me keep you here! We can go out to a beach house and spend a couple of hours there with Komori and his sisters, or we can go to that fancy restaurant—the one that 'Tsumu recommended you go to—or we could go to that museum with your mother that she always wanted—"

"No," He abruptly declines, "I have to go practice to be ready for the game this Monday, and I have an interview to do with some journalists today. I cannot spend my time going on dates and visiting places with you when I need to focus on this upcoming game."

"Mmm.." You hum sadly as he leaps out of your embrace to waltz towards your shared walk-in closet. As he searches through the closet to find something to wear for today, you lay down on the bed and watch him from afar.

"Do you want to use the shower first, or should I head in before you?" He asks you, peering out of the corner of his slightly big, lifeless eyes. You snap your attention away in fake annoyance, and roll on the bed for your back to face him. Sakusa simply lets out an exasperated sigh at you before you hear him stalking his way back over to the bed with his clothes and gym bag. The second you hear the gym bag plop to the floor, his arms are suddenly wrapping around your body and yanking you off the bed.