scenario: wash day

word count: 1847

fluff

have a great time reading! :)

+++

kunimi akira +

• he just stared at your hair without saying a single word, you were waiting for him to at least comb through it or put water in it but he just stood there as if it was going to wash itself.
• you sighed and grabbed the comb so you could comb through it as he just decided to sit down and now get back on his phone since you were doing it.
• you whined his name and asked him if he's going to help or not, he grumbled under his breath loudly and walked over to you to just stare at it again.
• you literally had to put the comb and brush in his hands but even then he was like what am i supposed to do with these, he deadass didn't want to touch your hair because he was... scared.
• he was scared that you might attack him for pulling on your hair the wrong way and making you have a bald spot.
• since he thought this was too difficult and he really didn't want you to get mad at him or kill him, he flat out quit on you and just cheered on the sidelines for you except he was falling asleep on your bed.

._.

"akira, are you really not going to help me here?"

he grumbled underneath his breath and stalked his way over to you. he stood there and stared at your head full of hair once again.

you handed him the brush and comb. he looked at the both of them as if they were some weird magical tools he doesn't use for his hair himself.

"y/n," he called your name while looking up at you, "i quit but, ill be cheering for you."

"akira~!"

kindaichi yutaro +

• he actually assisted you by grabbing the products you needed for your hair and by parting some of your hair into sections like you asked him too.
• while you brushed through one section of your hair gently, you told him about the steps you needed to take to keep your hair healthy and he listened.
• from time to time, he would nod off from how boring it was listening but you nudged him in the shoulder and complained loudly about him falling asleep.
• he would apologize and try to make it up to you by helping you brush out the other sections of your hair.
• you gave him your other brush and let him do the other sections but as soon as he grabbed onto one part of your hair and dragged the brush through it as if you were some rag doll, you pleaded for him to do it gently since you were tender headed.
• he quickly apologized and kept brushing your hair harshly, you immediately said with gritted teeth to stop and to let you take care of the brushing.

._.

"yutaro!"

"sorry, baby, im sorry," he said tiredly, waking up and rubbing his eyes, "im up. see?"

"brush this section and i will brush this section, alright?"

"yeah.. yeah!"

he grabbed your other brush and brushed the side of your hair roughly with your head leaning towards him each and every time he brushed.

"stop! be gentle!"

kyotani kentaro +

• since he overestimates his strength too much, you let him sit out and watch you while you did your hair because he really wanted to learn.
• he kept asking you questions on why you put so-and-so product in your hair and you always answered his questions, he was very keen on learning.
• when you got into the shower and noticed him looking for your shampoo and conditioner, you smiled at him and asked if he wanted to help now.
• he rapidly nodded his head at you and handed you the products while rolling up his sleeves.
• you let him wash your hair while you instructed him not to be so rough and to be gentle because it's not good to be hard on your hair, he listened well and massaged his hands in your scalp.
• when he was putting the conditioner into his hand and lathering it up, you smiled at how cute he looked concentrated and EXTREMELY determined to wash your hair to your liking.