miya atsumu • infatuation

word count: 4273

genre: fluff

glad i sometimes go back to reread shit to cringe at myself for writing but ultimately end up fixing things

go me!

one-shot

have a great time reading! :)

+++

"I like you.." He confessed to you, "Would you mind going out with me? If you will, I promise to be the best boyfriend to you and give you all the love you need."

"I really like you and I truly want to be with you," He continued, "Seeing you walk down the halls and smile at me makes my heartbeat quickly. Seeing you talk to other boys and seeing them flirt with you annoy me. I wish for you to be with me."

"Y/N, please, go out with me."

You smiled at the boy nervously.

"My apologies but.." You said apologetically, "I do not know who you are and I'm not looking to be in a relationship.."

As he stood there, staring at you intensely, trying to search for any deception in your eyes, he ultimately plummeted to the ground and held his head down. You jumped back in complete horror.

"A-Are you okay..?" You asked, bending down slowly to get him off the ground.

"Leave me here.." He wished quietly, "I'll get up soon.."

"Alright," You said, standing up, "I truly apologize again, mister. May you have a good rest of your day. May you also find someone else to happily date you. I'm sure that you're absolutely an amazing person with beautiful qualities. Anyone will be happy to date you!"

As you walked away from him, you could hear slight mumbles and grunts coming from him. Although, you had felt bad for respectfully declining him, you did not know him and you did not plan on getting a relationship.

That had been the first time you met Miya Atsumu. During his first confession, you both were first-years and you recently moved to the area. After his first confession came, you began to see him hang around with upperclassmen and girls from his and his brother's newly established fan club. Since you noticed flyers for becoming the first manager for the boys volleyball team of Inarizaki, you joined the boys team as a manager and you met Atsumu once more. When you met Atsumu once again, he was very flustered. After a few days, Atsumu asked you out once more and you again declined.

After those two confessions, they began to total up to more than a hundred.

Now, you're here in the present, getting confessed in your classroom again.

"You are the only one for me, Y/N!" He whined, "There's no one else as beautiful and kind as you, my beautiful chocolate queen. Whenever I see you, you take my breath away. You even take my heart away-"

You cringed.

"Would you shut up?" Osamu asked angrily, punching him on the top of his head, "She's trying to teach me and Suna for upcoming exams but, you keep being annoying."

"Die," Atsumu stated rudely.

"Be kind," You complained, "He's your brother."

"I apologize you had to witness such a terrible sight," He apologized to you, taking your hand in his and gently kissing it, "I will never show you that side of me again."

"Get a fucking grip," Osamu shook his head.

"When you find a girl that you really like and you want to be with for the rest of you life, I expect to see you very different than the way I am," Atsumu retorted, "Until then, continue hating on me like always and being a damn loser."