lev haiba • secrecy

word count: 4464

genre: angst, fluff and kind of provocative 💅🏾

if you know the songs being sung in this one-shot u a real one 😮‍💨

one-shot

have a great time reading!

+++

Why did it always seem as if there was church bells ringing, flowers floating in the air and the sun shining brightly on you when Lev looked at you? It always seemed that it had his heart racing for you and dying to have you as well. In his perspective, everything you did to him was pure perfection and beauty.

Well, the man was a huge simp for you and you knew that. You were everything he wanted. He loved you and needed you as if you were his oxygen.

It was an easy answer that could flow out his mouth.

He loved you.

You completed him.

But..

If someone had asked him, what you meant to him?

He would sadly smile and shrug his shoulders.

You flicked Lev's forehead and squinted your eyes at him, "You didn't listen to me. Why are you being so stubborn on hugging and cuddling me in public?"

He held onto his forehead and cried in pain at you flicking his forehead with your finger.

"Because I love you so much and I want to hold you in public!" He confessed confidently.

You retracted your finger from his forehead slowly and smiled softly at him. You sat on your knees and held his head up for him to look up at you. As you pressed your lips up against his forehead over and over again, he blushed at you and placed his hands on your hips.

"I really do love you, Y/N.." He repeated himself, "I want to protect you with my whole life. I want to give you my world. When I wake up, all I think about is you! I love you so much! My heart is beating so fast just from looking into your eyes this moment! I even become hard to you and only you and that's on a daily basis!"

You giggled at his confessions, "I know, I know."

"Why don't you want me then?"

You sat back on the floor in front of him and smiled at him widely. You flung back on the floor and looked up at the ceiling of your living room.

"Y/N..?"

"I do want you."

"You have a good heart," You told him, watching him hover over you.

You gazed into his eyes.

"A very special heart that is rare nowadays."

"Out of everyone in this world, you are the only person I'd rather not hurt with my ways," You admitted to him, "I'm not the type of woman you want to be in a relationship and you are aware of that. I'm genuinely not a good person. You should find someone else."

"I don't want anyone else though."

"I just want you."

You smiled at him.

"I warned you not to get attached to me. Why didn't you listen?"

He buried his head in your neck.

"I only want you, Y/N.."

You planted a hand on the back of his head and patted it gently. You stared up at the ceiling and closed your eyes in disappointment.

"I'm sorry.."