scenario: you guys have a mini-argument

word count: 6791

this is the song in atsumu's lmaooo

have a great time reading! :)

+++

miya osamu +

• you and him were snapping at each other because you accidentally ate the food he wanted, he was so, so bitter that he started yanking the things you liked whenever you wanted it, you kept complaining that it was an accident but he just side-eyed you then rolled them like 'yeah, whatever'.
• while everyone was walking ahead wondering what the hell was going on between the both of you, you guys stayed behind, far away from each other, grumbling and mumbling about how each other were being annoying.
• the next day, he came to your class, trying to get his packed lunch from you and eat with you, but he saw you at your desk letting HIS brother eat the food you made for HIM alone, the man felt so betrayed and so angered that he walked up to the both of you and demanded that his brother leaves or he'll kill him that moment.
• atsumu was like 'huh' as he stuffed his face full of his onigiri, shit you not, he sent atsumu flying out of his seat and across the classroom as he sat down beside you, frowning at you and hollering at how you gave his brother his food instead of him.
• you were so passive that it was making him angry, you were like 'okay and? you were the one that got angry at me yesterday, how about you just start making your own food again?', he was gritting his teeth and growling at you, this man grabbed onto your hand that was putting a piece of food in your hand and brought it over to his mouth.
• you became a blushing mess because of how cute he looked being angry, everyone was taking pictures of the both of you as you unfortunately decided to feed the hangry boy, on the side, atsumu was on the ground begging for one of you or his girlfriend to come help.

._.

"get out of my seat, or ill kill you," osamu's orbs turned pitch-black at his brother sitting in his seat, as you, his girlfriend, fed his older twin the food you made for him: miya osamu, not miya atsumu.

in the blankest expression he could offer his brother, atsumu gazed up at him while stuffing his cheeks full of onigiri and said, "huh?"

a war broke out between the two individuals that lasted only a minute. the strong had came out, slouching down onto the chair in front of you, obviously angered by your choice of actions, and the weak had fallen to the ground, crowded by his fangirls that attempted to help him up.

your gaze fell to the omelettes packed in your lunch to ignore the pissed-off man.

"why did you give that bastard my lunch?" the silence was broken.

you glanced up at him through your long eyelashes whilst picking up your omelette with your chopsticks, "there was no one else kind enough to share it with, so i gave it to someone that knew how to accept my apologies without trying to get back at me and of course, someone that was nicer than his brother."

"you think atsumu is nicer than me now?"

"yea, i do. now, would you please leave my classroom?"

"this is ridiculous."

you scoffed at your boyfriend in disbelief, "weren't you the one that got angry at me yesterday over something so trivial? you know what, it's not worth it to discuss anymore. it's best for you to return to your classroom and find friends that will feed you food. from now on, you should begin packing your own food aga-"

he grabbed ahold of your hand that was moving over to your mouth to plop the omelette inside. confused, you raised an eyebrow at him move your hand over to his mouth. he opened his mouth while glaring at you and took the food off your chopsticks.