scenario: first time 💦

word count: 3652

nsfw

fixed

uh.. some of these are dirtier than the rest....

ig.. my bad.. and not my bad..

aged up!

have a great time reading! :)

+++

hinata shoyo

• he was literally sitting on the far side of the bed with his head in his hands, telling himself that he couldn't do this.
• you had to affirm that you both didn't have to do this if he hadn't feel comfortable or wasn't ready for it.
• darted his head over to you and shook his rapidly, telling you that this was what he wanted even though, deep down he was so terrified of hurting you and not knowing what to do.
• you decided to take the initiative and move over to him to make him get on top of you.
• as he was on top of you, his eyes were scrambling all over the place to not make eye contact with you or to not look at your body.
• you informed him that it was okay that he didn't know what he was doing because you didn't either, after he took in what you said, he calmed down and tried his absolute best not hurting you in anyway possible.

._.

"shoyo, stop looking away from me and look at me."

his eyes landed on yours.

you propped yourself up on your elbow and placed your hand on the back of his head to push your forehead up against his.

"it's alright to not know what you're doing, i also don't know what im doing," you told him, staring into his eyes, "this is my first time just like yours, alright? it's okay to make a mistake. if you make a mistake, im not going to kill you for it because this is your first time and you are trying."

"its okay that you don't understand. it's okay that you make a mistake and hurt me. im willing to take anything from you rather than anyone else and that's because im in love with you, shoyo."

he blushed and smiled cutely at you, "im in love with you too, y/n. i promise to be sincere and gentle with you! now, i won't make any mistakes at all!"

you sighed, "that wasn't the point i was trying to make, babe."

kageyama tobio

• physically, prepared. mentally, unprepared. both happy and frightened to be your first but more so frightened because he has no clue what to do.
• the breathtakingly sexy expression on your face killed him even more to not be able to commit this act.
• was overthinking about on what should he do and how would he be able to please you or would he even be able to pleasure you.
• you had to calm him down by bringing his body close to yours and telling him calmly that you'll find yourself loving anything he does because you truly love him.
• once he calmed down, he accidentally made a mistake and pushed himself into you too fast, making you yelp out in pain from the suddenness of him stretching you out.
• he apologized for his actions and tried to pull out but, you stopped him and smiled at him, telling the pain is only temporary and that it's okay now and that he can start moving.

._.

"ah!"

he shot his eyes up at the pained expression on your face, "im sorry..! im so sorry.. y/n.."