akaashi keiji • precious

word count: 3705

genre: angst, fluff

have a great time reading! :)

+++

At Fukurodani Academy, you and sisters were well-known. Well, you weren't but, your sisters they were extremely popular amongst students. Both of them were beautiful, outspoken, talkative and talented. As for you, you were recognized as the ugly one of the three. Especially standing next to your twin sister, there was a gap in beauty as your classmates said. When it came to beauty against your older and younger sister, you never won.

Did you care?

Kind of.

Did it wear you out being compared to your twin sister and younger sister?

Yeah, it was overwhelming.

You hated everything about it.

"Y/N, would you be able to deliver this to your sister for me?" An upperclassman asked you, smiling at you while handing you a letter.

You glanced down at the letter in his hand and back up at him. You looked behind him at his group of friends that had letters as well. You blinked at them slowly and moved out of the way to go to the bathroom.

"Hey! What the fuck!"

"What an ugly bitch."

You kept walking down the hallway to get to the bathroom. You pushed up your glasses and glanced over to the open window to look outside. You stopped walking and kept your focus on the snow falling down on the ground.

"Sissy~!"

You furrowed your eyebrows at the familiar voice screaming your nickname on the top of their lungs. You glanced behind you at your younger sister running to you at full speed. Before she could jump on your back and make you both fall, you moved out of the way and watched her dive onto the floor with a thud.

She sobbed loudly from hurting her nose as she slowly sat up on the ground, "Y/NN~! You didn't catch me!"

You raised an eyebrow at her.

Classmates helped her up and tried to get her stop crying. Instead, she spun around and ran over to you. When you tried to move out the way, she wrapped her arms around your waist and pushed her face into your breasts as she cried harder.

You sighed quietly, "What hap-"

"This stupid boy in my classroom keeps messing with me!" She shouted with tears in her eyes and snot falling from her nose.

"He won't leave me alone! He's always making fun of my cheeks! He keeps saying that I look like a sugar glider!"

"He's probably implying that you're cute and hinting at how he likes you," You said honestly, "Sugar gliders are adorable animals. People will often mess with the person they like."

"Do they really?" She wondered, continuing to cry.

You wiped her tears and nodded your head, "Yes. There's nothing to be sad or cry about. You are a pretty girl, alright, Rena?"

She nodded her head rapidly.

"Y/N? Rena? What are you both doing?"

You both looked behind you at your older sister with a confused smile on her face. Beside her, you saw that tall, beautiful popular boy she had a crush on. Both of them were voted as the most good-looking couple in your school. If they were to ever date, that's of course.

You remembered his name being.. Akaashi Keiji.

He was in the same class as you. He was never rude or disrespectful to you. Whenever he saw you in class, he always spoke to you with kindness. He was a humble, honest gentleman that you didn't get weird vibes from.