sawamura daichi • love triangle 💦

word count: 5713

genre: fluff, angst, lemon

aye first lemon of the book 🌚

wasn't properly edited if u see some mess ups act like u don't see em

one-shot

have a great time reading :)

+++

One.

Two.

"Y/N, I've heard you and Daichi broke up.." A male student concluded with a smile on his face.

Three.

"I don't want to bring up a hurtful past.. but.. I just wanted to say that I have feelings for you," He informed you, "And that.. I've been waiting for you and him to break u-"

"No," You declined swiftly, rolling your eyes and walking away from him.

"Y/N..?"

As you listened to him call your name in distraught, you kept your arms crossed and headed back into the school. You were getting tired of being reminded that you and Sawamura broke up. Every time it is brought up, it makes you want to kick someone down into a hole and stomp them further down into the hole.

You were pissed.

Livid.

Irritated.

Annoyed.

Furious.

You just wanted everyone to leave you alone. Especially the man that turned you into this angry, aggravated person. You went back to class to gather your things to head home. While you were walking up the stairs, you heard two familiar voices coming down the stairs.

You looked up and immediately something pricked your heart. Sawamura and his close friend, Yui, were coming down the stairs, laughing at one-another about something that occurred. You stopped for a brief second and found both pairs of eyes looking down at you.

Yui looked at you in confusion and nervousness. Her eyes flicked back over to Sawamura. Those dark, brown eyes you loved yet hated were watching your every move.

"Y-"

"Daichi, are you still able to make it my game later tomorrow?"

Sawamura brought his eyes to Yui and smiled softly at her, "Oh.. yeah. I have the ti..me.."

You passed by the both of them and balled your fists up in the process. You turned down the corner and closed your eyes shut in rage. You threw yourself up against the wall and listened to them head down the stairs with a giggle escaping Yui.

You knew she had feelings for him.

Of course, he didn't know.

Shit, you could care less though.

You were annoying and too much for him.

In the end, she's more of his preference than you will be.

You felt your eyes well up.

Why are you going to cry?

Shouldn't he be the one crying since he lost you?

You went in your class and grabbed your bag off of your seat. You glanced over to the window. You slowly walked over to it and looked out of it to find Sawamura.

"Y/N."

You stopped moving out of surprise from the familiar voice calling your name. You took a quick glance behind you and noticed Sawamura standing there with his eyes gazing into yours intensely. You held onto your bag tightly and closed your eyes in disapproval. You headed straight to the door without batting another eyelash at him.