yamaguchi tadashi • one afternoon

word count: 3047

genre: fluff

have a great time reading :)

+++

You snapped a picture of the ocean's dazzling, clear water that brushed rough ripples of water up against the shore. You put your camera down and glanced down to take a look at the beautiful photo you took.

When you put your camera back up to find something else to take a picture of, your eyes landed on a handsome man standing on a rock with a huge smile on his face. Swiftly, you snapped a picture of him and lowered your camera to look at him more.

He was breathtaking.

He was also fairly familiar.

Suddenly, you began to figure out why he looked so familiar.

"Yamaguchi!" You screamed his name, "Tadashi!"

The smile from his face dropped and his eyes flicked over to you. A look of pure confusion appeared on his face.

You sprinted over to him both in anger and happiness.

As you got closer and closer, fright spread across his face and a look of realization came over him. You jumped onto him and hugged him tightly in your arms.

"Y/N..?" He asked in confusion, "You're back..?"

You jumped back and cheesed widely at him, "Mhm!"

"How many years have it been?" You wondered, stroking your chin in curiosity, "Seven? Nine? Ten? Eleven?"

You brought your eyes up to him, "Did you miss me? Did I make you wa-"

Yamaguchi embraced you tightly.

"Of course, I missed you," He said on your shoulder, "I thought I would never be able to see you anymore."

You smiled softly at him.

Behind him, you saw a familiar man smirking at you.

"Tsukishima, I've been waiting for this moment," You growled, pushing Yamaguchi off of you and setting your things down on the ground, "I'll have you know I trained to kick your ass for many days back in America."

"Seems the barbaric girl never changed," He chuckled, "How.."

"Disappointing."

You lunged at him but, you were instantly halted from hurting him by Yamaguchi. You made an ugly expression at Tsukishima and put both of your middle fingers up at him.

"Could the both of you stop? We all just reunited and you two are already trying to fight each other."

Tsukishima held onto his stomach and laughed at you.

You frowned at his laughing, "What are you laughing at, beanstalk?"

"I just remembered how naturally ugly you are," He laughed louder, wiping his tears, "It's actually hilarious."

"I will fuck you up!" You cussed at him, "I will wholeheartedly fuck you up. That's why you will forever stay alone in your miserable ass life!"

He scoffed.

"Surprisingly, he does have a girlfriend," Yamaguchi told you, "She's a real beauty."

Tsukishima smirked at you and put his hands in his pockets, "Very beautiful. Very kind. Very smart and very much mine."

"There's no way," You shook your head at Yamaguchi, "He definitely bribed her or threatened her into a relationship. I should report this to the police."