shirabu kenjirō • the rude, cute tutor

word count: 3435

genre: fluff

have a great time reading! :)

+++

"No," Shirabu declined in distaste, "No. Never. Absolutely, positively not."

You glanced over to your intelligent, cute classmate refusing to tutor you so harshly. You watched his eyes look over at you in anger and back down to his teacher with a soft gaze. You scrunched your face up in disgust with a blush appearing on your cheeks at him. You tore your gaze away from him and stared at the wall.

"Please," Mr. Fujiwara pleaded, "You are the only person I can trust you with this task. You are a great student with wonderful gifts. You will surely be able to help Miss Y/N with getting her grades on track."

"I will not tutor someone that doesn't put the effort in for themselves to learn and study," He explained harshly, "That is a waste of my time that could be put into other things."

You drifted off and stopped listening to the conversation. You thought of the both of you being alone in a room and him teaching you. Your body was up against his and his body was up against yours. You both were stealing glances at each other and suddenly he confessed to you with his whole heart. You confessed back to him happily and he got closer to you with his lips inche-

"How typical of her," He scoffed, "Not listening to what anyone has said to her. I am already regretting this and I'm planning to quit."

"Huh?"

"Y/N," Mr. Fujiwara sighed, "Shirabu will assist you, but you must put in the effort to study. You cannot only rely on him to help you. Do we have a mutual understanding?"

You nodded your head rapidly, "Uh.. Yeah. I guess."

You looked to the left of you and noticed he was glaring at you angrily.

"Thank you, Shirabu," He thanked him kindly, "You are a kind soul and a pleasure to have in class. Hopefully, you both will become good friends while you tutor her."

"That will never happen," He made known, walking to the door with his bag on his shoulder, "Never ever."

"Rude."

He slid the door open and exited with him slamming it shut behind him.

"You should go after him," Mr. Fujiwara told you, smiling, "You both need to establish what days are available for the both of you."

"Have a great day, Mr. Fujiwara," You said, bowing politely and heading to the door, "Thank you."

"Don't thank me," He chuckled, "Thank him."

You opened the door and slid it open. You walked out and attempted to figure out the direction he went. You looked over to your right and saw the boy far down the hallway with his bag in his hand. You blushed at him and sped down the hallway to catch up to him.

"Hey!" You shouted after him, "Shirabu! Wait up!"

He ignored you and went down the steps swiftly.

You sighed angrily at him and raced down the stairs to walk beside him. When you caught up to him and you panted out of breath loudly beside him, he stopped walking and looked down at you in disgust. You placed your hands on your knees and took deep breaths.

You put up one finger at him.

"You only ran down a short hallway and went down two flights of stairs and you're this tired, already?" He judged you, "Are you being serious?"

You stood up straight and smiled at him widely, "I've never played a sport in my life or been active really. I'd rather spend my time collecting games and looking at my husbands in Touken Ranbu or Obey Me!"