scenario: you try to wear revealing costume out 💦

word count: 3682

nsfw

aged up!

happy halloween and be safe! 🎃

have a great time reading!

+++

terushima yuji +

you were wearing a bunny outfit that hugged your curves so nicely and had your butt cheeks on display for people to see.
• while you were slipping on your shoes and getting ready for yuji, you felt a hand run up the back of your leg and lay on your ass.
• you glanced behind you at him in confusion and told him to stop messing around so you both could leave out to go to the halloween party your friend was holding.
• he pushed you up against the wall and picked you up with his teeth grazing across your collarbone.
• he growled at you and told you happily about how you both weren't going nowhere until he hears his little bunny cry for him and sees his bunny bounce on his hard dick while he enjoys the show.
• until the morning, he made you do exactly what he said he wanted you to do and he enjoyed every single thing about it.

._.

you glanced behind you at your boyfriend, "would you stop, yuji? we have to go to the party. my friend is expecting us."

he unloosened his tie and unbuttoned his shirt, "they'll be expecting us a little late because i have business to tend to."

"what are yo-"

he picked you up and pushed you up against the wall with him fiddling with the zipper of his pants and grazing his teeth across your skin.

"..yuji.." you moaned quietly, "not right now.. we have to leave out to arrive on time.."

"we're not going anywhere.." he whispered sexily in your ear, "until i hear my little bunny cry as she bounces on my dick over and over again while i fucking enjoy the show given to me.."

you gripped onto his forearms and stared into his eyes that were full of need and lust.

kageyama tobio +

• you were dressed in a very short, red and white harlequin clown outfit that showed your ass and your cleavage.
• you came out the bathroom after finishing your makeup and saw him in a nerd outfit staring at you as if you must've lost your damn mind.
• he immediately told you that you both aren't going anywhere if you don't change your costume in which you swiftly declined since you thought you looked cute.
• since you were keen on not changing, he told you that he would do it the hard way with him unloosening his bowtie since he really wanted you in this moment anyways.
• within several minutes, he had you naked under him and screaming out his name in pleasure with you apologizing for not listening to him.
• he clasped down onto your hips tightly and rammed his dick inside of you harshly with him making your eyes roll to the back of your head and you curl your toes from how good it felt.

._.

"im sorry.." you cried, clutching onto the sheets tightly, "im so sorry for not listening.."

"ill be a good girl.. i promise.." you begged, "please.. tobio.. im sorry.. im so sorry.. im sorry.."

"don't be sorry," he groaned loudly, slapping your ass, "take everything im giving you.. this is what you get for not listening to me the first time.."

you pushed the side of your face into the bed with saliva dripping out of your mouth from the immense wave of pleasure. you felt him push deeper inside of you and groan loudly from your tightness.

"hah~!"

he gripped onto your hips and started ramming his dick inside of you in a fast, rough motion.