scenario: first time 💦

word count: 3239

nsfw

aged up!

have a great time reading! :)

+++

akaashi keiji +

• lovingly, he whispered in your ear warming words as your cunt was stuffed full of three of his fingers that were scissoring you open, your hands were tugging onto the sheets as you made pained noises and sounds, he glanced down at his fingers pushing knuckle deep into your noisy, gushing pussy.
• gently, his fingers pulled out of you and went onto your pussy, massaging and kneading the slippery flesh, you grabbed onto the back of his hair and pushed him down to you, knowing exactly what you wanted, he pressed his lips against yours and moved his hand to his hardened cock to stroke himself.
• you watched him align his cock up to your little cunt and push into it, you scrunched your face up in pain and whimpered, gently, he placed his hands under your knees and watched in pleasure as he went deeper and deeper until he was almost fully in.
• you nibbled on your bottom lip, just as you were about to close your eyes, he pleaded with warmth and love in his voice for you to keep them open, a smile was upon his face and he sweetly caressed your cheek, you smiled up at him softly and quietly said ok.
• he kissed you on your forehead and asked if you were ready, you responded with a kiss on his lips and a head nod, sitting back up on his knees, he spread your legs out wider and glanced down at him slowly beginning to buck his hips into you.
• you squeezed onto your breast and hummed in pleasure, he quickly brought himself down to you and pecked your lips over and over as he made love to you, you wanting more had kissed him while throwing your arms around his neck.

._.

"k-k-keiji.." a pleading moan slipped past your lips from the pain of his fingers scissoring your tiny cunt open.

the pained tears swelling in your eyes were replaced with his kisses filled with warmth that tainted the sides of your eyes, "i'm here, pretty. i'm not going anywhere. i'll be right here always."

your cute whimpers and silent cries bombarded his ears. his focus on your beauty shifted to his fingers buried knuckle deep in your pulsating pussy that was gushing out liquids all over his forearm and hand like a waterfall. slowly, he pulled his fingers out of you and directed his attention back up to you as he gently massaged and kneaded your drenched flesh.

"feels better when i rub on it like this, right?"

you rapidly nodded your head at him, "m-mhm.."

although, it felt good, you wanted to feel amazing. you wanted to feel connected with him. you wanted to be one with him. shakily, your hand reached to caress the side of his face. your dark-brown orbs were fixated on him and his blue ones were upon you. there was not a word that had to be shared for him to understand that you wanted to feel him, but he did want to ensure you wanted this.

"do you really want this-" he stopped to say the actual words to show you that he was becoming serious, "do you really want me to be inside of you, y/n?"

your twinkling eyes blinked at him several times before a loving smile happily spread across your face up at him, "yes.. i only want you, kei."

your words made his heart race more than it was already doing. it was embarrassing to him the way you were making him get so hot and nervous as he's about to enter you, but his lips slammed onto yours and his hand moved from your pussy to his hardened cock to give himself a few pumps.

"i love you, y/n," he confessed on your lips breathlessly.

"i love you too, ke-" before you could fully utter the sentence out, he hooked his forearms under your knees and his tip pushed up against your entrance, slowly, entering and opening you up.