kozume kenma • gamers love

word count: 4018

genre: fluff

one-shot

have a great time reading :)

+++

"Where am I?" You read a question in your chat, "I am at the airport in Tokyo. I'm waiting for Kozume to show up. During that whole time, he was nagging me to be on time but he is nowhere to be seen. What a hypocrite, am I right?"

You stared at your chat and brushed your hair back, "If he doesn't come, we can try to get a cab. Although, I am shit at reading kanji and speaking Japanese."

A donation went across the screen, "You are shit at everything."

"I am not shit at putting these 9-inches in your mom and making her scream my name," You clapped back with a smile on your face, "Haha.. good one, me!"

Most of the comments in your chat were saying rolled in the chat and the others were either criticizing your lame mom joke or laughing at the person. You smiled into the camera and wiped your screen clean from dust particles. When you retracted your hand from in front of the screen, a black-haired blonde boy had been hovering over you with a look of disappointment.

You jolted in fear and shouted from him standing behind you, "What the hell are you doing?!"

He backed away and stared at you, "Payback for that one time when you said if you ever met me in real life you would scare me."

You frowned at him, "I wasn't being serious."

"You were."

You rolled your eyes at him playfully and smiled at him.

"Oh! Chat," You said in concern, fixing your camera and facing it towards you, "Are you guys alright?"

All of them spammed 'yes' in the chat. You fanned your camera to Kozume's direction as he had a blank expression on his face while looking at his phone and texting someone.

"Hey!" You shouted at him, "You have to say 'hi' to my chat! They've been waiting to see you. Do you know how long we waited for you, your highness?"

"No," He stated, "I don't care. And.."

He glanced up at your camera, "Your chat is stupid."

You gasped at his comment.

"Chat isn't stupid," You countered, "You and your chat is stupid. They say dumb things in there."

"You know what, you're mean, Kozume."

"If I was mean, I wouldn't let you get in my car and let you stay with me for the time being," He said, picking up your suitcases and walking over to his car to put in the trunk, "I also wouldn't translate anything fo-"

"Anyways," You said cheerfully, "Where's the others?"

"They had other things to take care of today," He told you, "It's only me and you. Unless, they want to show up later."

"Oo~ the famous duo finally united in Kenma's hometown Tokyo, Japan! Who can stop us now?" You asked adorably, getting in the car and buckling your seatbelt, "Hm?"

"No one," He answered you, getting in the car and smiling slightly over at you, "Now, welcome to Japan."

You smiled at him.

"You could've came to Taiwan," A dono said, "We could've gotten married! Why Japan?"

You laughed at the dono, "We didn't even start at the talking or dating stage. You skipped right to marriage, man."