haikyuu one shots + more

hey.

i have my first daily reminder for you.

you're very pretty/beautiful/gorgeous/stunning/attractive/fine/cute and yeah..

and i really hope you know that when reading.

actually, wait.

don't leave yet.

i need to tell you about requests.

message me if you have any requests or anything you would like to see. im necessarily open to anything be it fluff, angst, lemon or whatever else.

just give me a short synopsis and a character.

i will gladly do it.

but if you aren't comfortable with messaging me just drop it in the comments at the end of the chapter. i read every comment.

also pls note that this is explicitly for black ppl.

oh.

and lastly don't send hate comments to one another or me.

this is a community that i would like everyone to be friendly and just have people squealing at all of our lovable characters from the one of the best sports anime/manga in history, haikyuu (except oikawa...).

that was a joke.

don't bash me pls.

also pls know these consists of one-shots, scenarios, reactions and other stuff.

wait two more things actually.

if you ever want to figure out which ones are lemon, it will have this 💦 at the end of the title.

and all of the one-shots in this story do have it where they are in the same universe.

okey.

bye.

+++

team starting with ->

karasuno

member ->

hinata shoyo