Chapter 30: I Don't Need More

Start from the beginning

"Thank you. I love you." Jin sniffles and breathes in Namjoon's scent.

"I love you too." Namjoon smiles and kisses Jin's shoulder.

"Eomma." Yoongi sniffles and crawls onto the bed.

"My Yoonie. You were so brave and protected Eomma and Taetae." Jin softly smiles and hugs his crying son.

"Eomma, I love you." Yoongi cries and holds onto Jin.

"I love you too, so much." Jin hums and kisses the crown of his son's head.

As Jin and Yoongi talk, Namjoon gets up with Taehyung in his arms and goes to find the doctor. While looking for the doctor, Mido gives him a bottle of warm formula for Taehyung.

"Thank you." Namjoon smiles and begins feeding the hungry pup

"How is Jin?" Mido asks as she watches Taehyung happily eat.

"He's awake and doing well. I am looking for the doctor." Namjoon explains and smiles at his son.

For the next few minutes, Mido helps Namjoon look for the doctor. When they find him, Namjoon tells him that Jin is awake.

"Ok, let's go check on him." The doctor smiles and pats Namjoon's shoulder.

"Thank you so much for saving him." Namjoon smiles and bows his head to the doctor.

"I am grateful he and your pup got to us in time. You being here helped him stay strong through everything. Your bond is stronger the closer in proximity you two are, so he should heal quickly with you being by his side." The doctor explains as they walk to Jin's room.

"I will be by his side the entire time." Namjoon adamantly answers.

"I know." The doctor smiles then walks into Jin's room. "How are you feeling?"

"I am feeling fine." Jin answers as he gently pets Yoongi's head.

"That is wonderful to hear. I am going to do a few checkups to make sure you are healing well. If you are doing well, I will be able to discharge you in two days. How does that sound?"

"I would really like that." Jin smiles and looks at Namjoon and Taehyung.

"Vultures! The lot of them!" Yongjoon shouts down the hallway as he quickly makes his way to Jin's room, startling everyone.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon asks his furious father.

"There are reporters swarming outside since someone leaked that it was Jin, your mate, who was attacked." Yongjoon explains as he makes sure that the blinds are closed.

"Are there guards guarding the VIP area?" Namjoon asks and looks outside of the room to see if anyone had snuck in.

"Yes. I have most of my guards here. There are police officers as well." Yongjoon answers and sits down on the couch.

"Joonie, can I finish feeding Tae?" Jin quietly asks as he looks at his son in Namjoon's arms.

"Of course." Namjoon smiles and gently places Taehyung in Jin's arms then hands him the bottle.

"They are hyenas who prey on the weak." Yongjoon grumbles and watches as his son-in-law hold his youngest grandpup. "Can we move Jin and Taehyung to a private hospital?" Yongjoon asks the doctor as he watches Jin lovingly smile at Taehyung.

"They are both healthy, so it is fine to move them. It is probably better that way. It'll keep them safe." The doctor answers and motions for a few nurses to come into the room.

Within a few minutes, the Kim family's private hospital has been contacted, and the nurses and doctors are preparing to move Jin to the private hospital.