" I don't need any help.. I said ten minutes right? Let's make it seven." Diane teased. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled it down along with his boxers and swiftly hiked up her maxi dress. With her panties cocked to the side, she wasted no time in getting him inside her.

Jason was seeing a different side of Diane as she took control. He wanted to touch on her so bad but she stopped him every time he tried. Diane's sex was making him go crazy as he bit his lip to suppress his moans and groans. Diane on the other hand let it be none she was feeling good as her moans filled the truck. Diane slowed her pace for a second as she made Jason look at her.

" Look at me baby. doesn't that feel good?" She clenched down on him and rotated her hips.

" fuck." Jason cursed. " What the hell are you doing to me?"

Jason always felt an abundance of pleasure when he's with her but now she had him feeling like a bitch with how she was making him feel. She began to pick up her pace. He tried to slow her movements, the pleasure becoming too much but she wouldn't let up.

Diane was close, usually the one to tap out first but she was on her big girl shit and held on waiting for Jason to fold.

Jason's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he clenched his fists. " Uh uh I said eyes on me." She had lightly tapped his face to get his attention.

He let out a loud grunt as he cursed a million times. " I fucking love you. I don't know what's gotten into you but I love you" he moaned.

Diane grabbed his face and kissed him as she began to loosely twerk and grind on him. It wasn't long after she felt him grow inside her. " I can't hold it any more." He confessed against her neck.

" cum with me baby." To make sure she wasn't being tricked as if she had a point to prove she waited for him to cum first before she finally let herself orgasm. She came hard and long as if all that energy was pint up for a while. She moaned loudly as she gave a few more pumps before she helplessly collapsed on Jason.

It took a very long minute for both Jason and Diane to get themselves together. They were silent as they both panted as if they ran a marathon.

"The fuck was that?" Jason spoke, breaking the silence. They both erupted in laughter as they thought about what transpired. " I mean babe, I know it's been a while but damn... That was the most random, sexy, extraordinary, crazy thing you've ever done."

Diane continued laughing as she tried to get her now sweaty hair out of her face. Jason helped her fix her hair, noticing her struggle. " I don't know babe."

" What the fuck? I'm shocked...Speechless Hell, I'm gobsmacked." Jason continued. Jason quieted for a minute thinking.

"Babe, do I satisfy you?" He asked curiously.

"Come on now..." Diane said, raising her head up at the question.

" It's an honest question, baby. I know you love me and all, but look at my shirt... You never came like this."

"Now I know you're lying. Of course you satisfy me. Several times in one round with you. If I'm being honest you're the only man that could ever give orgasms like this. There's been times in my past where a man could not make me cum and I will fake it so it will be over. But you're the only one I've never had to do that with . Never. In fact you're the only man that has ever cared enough to make me feel good." Diane said she wanted to make it clear to Jason.

" The way I crave you, the way I fit in your arms lets me know I was made for you. And I'm sorry for my forwardness..I've just been wanting you for a while and didn't know how to speak up with all this going on." Suddenly Diane felt guilty. She began to think her focus should be on getting Adrienne better and back on track and not on wanting sex from Jason.