"This is depressing...."

'Night finally came in Teyvat, the moon was shining in the dark sky illuminating the world and protecting it from the darkness.

In a populated street of Mondstadt, Thoma and Venti walked slowly enjoying the warm and welcoming atmosphere. At the moment there were no problems to deal with, so they took the opportunity to enjoy themselves as much as they could.

Venti: Thanks for bringing me for a walk Thomas

Thomas: No problem, it's good to re-

Suddenly a big white square appeared in the sky, catching the attention of everyone in the city. In the square, a man or what they assumed to be a man showed up.

 In the square, a man or what they assumed to be a man showed up

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

???: Hello! Hello? is this thing on?

Everyone in the city was confused by the sudden appearance of the being who seems to be a man, just what in the world was going on?

???: Hello? I asked you guys a question, can you hear me?

Random civilian: uh, yes we can hear you!

???: Oh? good, I thought I had to buy a new microphone

The man adjusted his non-existent tie and turned his attention towards the city.

???: Greetings people of Teyvat, My name is Zero and now I'm sure you're wondering how I'm showing myself to the whole world or what my intentions are.

The man said in a calming and formal tone

Zero: Well to that I say, NONE OF FUCKING BUSINESS!!

The calm and formal tone was gone, replace with a voice full of anger scaring everyone.

Zero: I've come to make an announcement so pay attention, please.

Everyone paid attention to what the man was about to say, Thomas and Venti the most since they had a feeling that it would be important. In their minds, if a powerful being showed their selves to the whole world to give them an announcement then it must be something important.

Zero: Aether...

Hearing the being saying the name of their friend, Thomas and Venti widen their eyes in surprise and anticipation.

Zero: is a bitch-ass motherfucker!

Thomas:....what?

Thomas's reaction pretty much told what everyone was thinking, the confusion was apparent on everyone's faces.

Zero: he pissed on my favorite fucking waifu!

Everyone gasped at the man's accusation.

Zero: That's right, he took his nasty fucking little quilly dick out and he pissed on my fucking waifu, beat the crap out her husbando, posted a video on pornhub, and then he went to my Twitter account and said his dick was *Making a gesture* "THIS BIG" and I said "That's DISGUSTING!"