"When worlds collide"

'...When I regained consciousness I saw a hellish landscape around me, Nothing but fire, debris, and blood around us. U.A ... the academy that trained and built heroes...the academy that I called home...was no more.

"Ochako, are you alright?" I looked to my right and saw Todoroki, holding his sides that seemed to be bleeding. behind me were my friends, alive but all in bad shape. The only one missing was Deku but it made sense, he failed to pass the exam.

"I'm alright, there's no need to worry ab-""GGGGRRRHHHHYYYYYAAAAAAA" a scream interrupted me, following the sound I saw one of those creatures that attacked the school. Instead of roaring in rage at us, it screamed in agony as its body was being cut in half by a chainsaw.

The sound of the blade tearing the flesh of the being, the blood and gore coming out of it...I couldn't stand it, the screams didn't help. I know that the monster attacked us without mercy, I know that it wanted to kil-no, torture us but I didn't want this...I didn't want all this violence.

I close my eyes and tried to cover my ears, the creature kept screaming until it suddenly stopped. When I opened my eyes I saw what was left of its body on the floor, twitching as life slowly left its body. Behind the creature stood a man who was easily 7 ft tall, wearing a futuristic armor.

 Behind the creature stood a man who was easily 7 ft tall, wearing a futuristic armor

He stared at the body of the monster and then turned his attention to us. I could feel his cold and intimidating glare. Slowly he approached us, Todoroki stood in front of me but looking at his eyes I could see that he was scared.

The man stopped in front of Todoroki and stared at him. The air around us was tense, nobody knew what to do or what to expect as the man just stared at us in silence. Suddenly the chainsaw disappeared and he moved his hands to the helmet. When he took it off I saw someone I thought I'd never seen again.

"H-h-ey guys! long time no s-see"

".........Deku?"'

Not gonna lie, I cringed so hard writing the last part.

Crossovers! the idea of making two universes collide against one another and make of hell of conflicts! Honestly, I love crossovers, so many possibilities! just thinking about it makes me excited.

Unfortunately, you're probably like me and saw the decline of crossover stories here on Wattpad. If not then you are luckily my friend.

So! Remember when I said that I started to read stories on this website when I was 16? well back then the crossover stories were lit!...we'll...they were lit compared to the ones I read this year. Back then people seem to actually want to write how 2 universes interacting with one another would cause a lot of conflicts and interesting dynamics.

But now? the crossovers don't actually feel like crossovers.

Take the example I wrote above. A crossover between DOOM and BNHA, A series about embracing violence, and a series about heroic acts interacting with one another. Do I have to tell you how amazing a story like that would be? unfortunately, it all falls apart in the first chapter, and the deeper you go, the shitty it gets.

In the first chapter U.A is invaded by demons, the main characters couldn't fight against so many demons. When our heroes are about to get killed doomguy show up! murdering every demon in the most brutal way possible. When the fight is over, the students are shitting their pants seeing the murder machine in front of them...only to find out that the man was no other than Izuku.

......Can you imagine doomguy being izuku? cuz I fucking don't.

Izuku somehow became the same doomguy from doom, doom 2, doom 64, doom 3, doom 2016, and doom eternal. I know it doesn't make sense since the doom 3 marine is a different character than the one from the main entries but it seems that the author didn't give a fuck about it.

Now let's assume that we believe that, don't you think that a guy who fought in hell for eons would be the same shy and easily embarrassed boy that he was? the most logical answer would be no but this is Wattpad so logic is not something that you'll find here.

So we have an off-brand doomguy who gets easily flustered and that for some reason every girl falls in love with, even though they saw him murdering monsters in the most brutal way possible and were clearly scared and disgusted with him. OH! and the story forgets about the demons and follows the plot of BNHA like the invasion never happened.

See the problem? instead of bringing a universe to another, people here on Wattpad just bring the powers of the universe and discard everything else. I get it, I would to see a character with the powers of cole McGrath from infamous in an anime like BNHA or Naruto or ah you get the idea. But if the powers don't have any sort of consequence to the universe or if they are treated as normal then it kinda loses the excitement that a crossover story could bring.

That's all I wanted to say, if you're interested in reading some crossover stories then I recommend I site named "fanfiction.net" it's a really good site for reading fan fics. beware though, if you're a fallout fan the only fallout game that people write crossovers is fallout new vegas because apparently, it's the only game in the franchise that exists.

Thank you all for reading this book and I hope to see you all in the next chapter.