Ending 4: The Perfect Wan

YN Story
[Some random January morning]
Location: World Cup Park, Seoul

"Oh, I'm on the wrong side," you mumbled as you arrived at World Cup Park. Checking Wendy's location on the map, her location marker was slowly moving on the other section of the park. "Alright then, time to catch you, Seung Wannie."

As you made your way towards Wendy's location, you were distracted by the beautiful scenery on a calm winter morning in Seoul. You took out your phone and snapped an ample amount of pictures while slowly moving forward. I wonder if Osaka has even more beautiful scenery like these, you thought. Immediately, you felt something was off, did this happen before? Is something bad going to happen soon? Despite the odd feeling, you continued to journey around World Cup Park while checking on where Wendy is through your phone. The more time you stalled with taking pictures, the further Wendy got away from your location. "Oh, I got my love to catch. Can't stall time," you mumbled.

For a while, the walk was quite peaceful and people were far and few between. As you continued to trek along the path to find Wendy, a man in a black hoodie and a blue mask walked towards you. There was something about the man that you couldn't explain. While he could pass for a random citizen in the park, there was an odd sense of familiarity that came from him. It wasn't a good familiarity either, and you had a bad feeling about him. Approaching closer, you mentally prepared yourself for conflict, however, nothing happened and he just walked past you going about their day. Stupid YN, stop overthinking. Nothing happened, you thought.

Suddenly, a hand from behind you forcefully creeped up and covered your face. As you tried to resist, you felt a sharp object piercing into your abdomen. "Mmmmmmm!!!! Mmmmmmmmmm!" You tried screaming to no avail. The sharp object then was pulled out and a split second later, it stabbed you again at a different spot. You were then stabbed multiple times before you were thrown to the ground. "Aaaggguuuh," you wheezed in pain, panting.

A hand then grabbed you by the neck and forcefully pulled you up. "Nayeon is mine, fool. And you know what? I am going to make Seulgi mine too," a horrifying, evil voice said in a low tone. "YN, I hope you rot in hell with the thought of Nayeon and Seulgi being with me. We will have a hell of a time." Forcefully tilting your head back revealing your throat, a knife started sliding through forcefully back and forth several times before the attacker threw you back on the ground like garbage. Immediately, you felt blood gushing out everywhere and your vision started getting blurry. Footsteps were then heard running away from you as you struggled to search for your phone.

"Auuuagggh, Seu—aauugghk," you couldn't talk nor were you able to really vocalize anything. It was just all pants and mumbles while you were bleeding profusely.

"YN-NIE!!" A familiar voice suddenly called. Wendy ran towards you and held you on her lap crying. "I-it's ok, it'll be ok. Everything will be fine, ok YN-Nie?"

"S-s-Seung aaauguuh W-wann..." you vocalized to the best of your ability. Seeing Wendy in distress and crying made your heart sink. At this point, the physical pain to the wounds are gone. The only thing left for you is the limited time you have. With all of your strength, you moved your shaky hand over to Wendy and caressed her face.

"Don't leave me YN, don't sleep. Don't sleep, I need you!" Wendy yelled.

It was all too late, with a smile, you took one last breath, the vision got very blurry and in your kind, all you thought about was Seulgi and Wendy. Goodbye Seulgi Ajumma, goodbye Seung Wan noona. How I wish I could be with the both of you.
———————————

[January 5, 2022 8:27am]

"SEUNG WAN NOONA!" you screamed as you popped up in a sitting position on a random bed. It didn't look like a hospital nor was it your home. Instinctively, you started moving your hand around your neck and abdomen to see if your wounds are patched up. Oddly, there was no pain, nor any sign of injuries. "What the hell is all of this? Didn't I have this happen before? Whatever this is, stop toying with me, for goodness sake," you mumbled. You scanned around the room a little more and reality finally hit you. It was all just a dream. In about an hour and a half, you will have to make a decision that will change the course of your future. Will you accept the position at Science Blooms in Osaka and start something new, or will you decline and return to Seoul where everyone you love is?