Chapter 20-1: Beary Penguin (Part I)

YN Story
[October 12, 2021 10:19pm]

[Chat with SeulgiBear]

SeugliBear: YN please message me. Are you home yet? I want to see you right now

PaboYN: Darn Eunyoung. She told you, didn't she?

SeulgiBear: YN stop messing with me. Are you ok?

PaboYN: I'm ok, silly. Don't worry.

SeulgiBear: are you home?

PaboYN: just got in.

SeulgiBear: I'm coming over

PaboYN: I am ok Ajumma, it's getting late. Rest up :)

SeulgiBear: I want to see you.

PaboYN: how about this? We both go to sleep, and you can come over tomorrow.

SeulgiBear: I hate you.

SEULGI Story

You stupid idiot, how can I sleep knowing you were hurt and I can't see you? Seulgi thought, while angrily scrolling through her phone for no reason. For a moment, she debated if she should just drive over to YN to see him, but at the same time, she also didn't want to bother him. What if he's tired and just needs some rest? Suddenly, her phone started ringing, and it was YN calling.

"Ajumma." YN called as Seulgi answered the phone.

"YN! How are you feeling? What happened? Does it still hurt? Are you in pain?" Seulgi asked a slew of questions almost without breathing in between. YN had no chance of answering.

YN chuckled and replied "Seulgi Ajumma, it's ok. I am ok. Your Pabo is still alive. It's just a few minor cuts."

"I want to see you Pabo..." Seulgi confessed.

"Ajumma, I want to see you too. But it's late today, so let's just sleep together." YN said out of the blue.

"Huh?" Despite Seulgi and YN having slept together multiple times, Seulgi seems to have forgotten what that really meant. What YN was suggesting is that they talk on the phone while laying in bed until one or both of them fall asleep, essentially, sleeping together through a phone call. While YN thought it was an innocent statement, Seulgi's mind was running a little wild. He wants me to sleep with him...? Seulgi started feeling warm and her heartbeat gradually increased. "Y-you are injured, don't be naughty...plus, h-how do we do that if I'm not...there...?" She quietly mumbled.

YN laughed hysterically "oh my Ajumma, I'm in so much pain laughing. Get your mind out of the gutter! I mean we talk to each other until we fall asleep, just like before when you couldn't sleep."

"YAH! I-I am not thinking like that! G-gosh, you know what? J-just move on." Seulgi said, clearly flustered and her mind wildin' over the idea of sleeping together.

"Are you in bed Ajumma?" YN asked.

"Not yet."

"Why don't I text you after I settle in. If you respond, I will call you, if not then have a good night."

"Alright." Seulgi responded. While typically, Seulgi doesn't sleep that early, for a strange reason, she was excited to go to bed. She hasn't done a sleep together call with YN in months, so it was a delight that he suggested for one.