Chapter 14: Feel Special

YN Story
[August 27, 2021 6:57am]

You woke up in the morning feeling a little odd. "Oh shoot, I don't have The Vid (COVID-19), do I?" You mumbled. The feeling was weird, your neck was a little stiff and your vision was a little blurry. You took out an antigen rapid test and poked your nose with it. To make things worse, the rapid test made your brain tingle in a horrible way and made you feel slightly nauseous. You sat around for about 15 minutes and waited for your rapid test results. Luckily, it came back negative. However, you still felt weird as if something was a little off with yourself.

[8:57am]
[Chat with Shiba Inu]

Shiba Inu: YN-nie~ when's your meeting at JYP today?

YN-Nie~: 3:00pm

Shiba Inu: Do you want to have lunch with me? We're having jajangmyeon.

YN-Nie~: I won't get there until 2:30 earliest tho :/ but I will drop by after meeting with PD-Nim to see you and the TWICE members if you're still there.

Shiba Inu: ok fine :(

[Soul of Science Stage 11:24am]

"Annyeong YN." Greeted Dami and Joongki as you walked into the back.

"Woah, YN Oppa, are you alright?" Dami asked with a concerned expression.

"Hmm? Yeah I'm fine, just feeling a little tired today." You replied. Still feeling a little weird and a little "off", you didn't really think much of it and just thought it was a bad sleep from the previous night.

"You want me to lead today?" Joongki asked.

"Nah, I should be good." You replied. Although it would be better if he took over since your vision was slightly blurry, you decided that you'd still lead because Joongki has to cover for the afternoon show. Fortunately, despite your grogginess and unexplainable discomfort, the science show went smoothly. Immediately after the show however, you started to feel a slight headache. Nothing out of the ordinary though because on nights you had rough sleeps, these headaches tend to occur. You continued helping clean up and once complete, you debriefed with Joongki and Dami as well as making sure that they're ok for the afternoon.

"Yujin will be here at 1:30 to help out for the afternoon show." You said. "Soohyun hyung will be available if anything crazy goes down."

Dami laughed and said "I'm afraid you'll be the one going down looking like this," commenting on how you look like you're out of your element. "Are you sure you're ok to go to JYP today instead of going home?"

"I should be ok. I was tossing and turning last night for a little while, so it's just a bad sleep." You replied. "I'll just take some headache relief meds."

"Make sure it's non-drowsy." Joongki reminded.

You went back to your office and took some non-drowsy headache relief medicine. Despite wanting to have lunch with Sana and the TWICE members, you opted not to do so and just stayed at the office to do some paperwork, and finalize the remaining details of the science museum performance for JYP. For lunch, you went for some good old McDonalds, and while eating your chicken nuggets, you thought of Seulgi and the time she had a bad day. "Queendom goodbye stage is coming up this week, I should message her." You mumbled.

[Chat with SeulgiBear]

Pabo YN: good luck in your goodbye stage. I can't wait to hang out with you after :)