Chapter 9: In A Corner

YN Story:
[July 30, 2021 1:42pm]

Although you were able to keep your composure, you still couldn't really believe what just happened. For a moment, Tzuyu's face was only mere inches away from yours when you pulled her towards you to prevent her from falling to the ground. After a little bit of an awkward introduction, the adrenaline is finally calming down a little, but your heart continued to flutter as Tzuyu stood before you. Your conversation with her was cut short however, as a loud voice called for her "Tzuyu ah, where are you?" Jihyo then saw Tzuyu and walked towards you two. "Oh, YN shi! You're here! Must be meeting with PD-Nim?" She asked.

You nodded and told her you're waiting for Nam Joon to escort you out after he's done using the washroom. "It's good to see you Jihyo". You added.

Jihyo glanced at you and then at Tzuyu. "So you and Tzuyu here..." Jihyo trailed off looking at you.

"Unnie, I just came out of the washroom and saw him. I just said hi." Tzuyu said. She never mentioned the little situation earlier and you didn't want to add more to the equation either. So you just nodded.

"That's basically it and then we heard you." You added. Tzuyu looked at you and gently nodded and you nodded back.

"Ahhh." Jihyo replied. She then continued "by the way Tzuyu, have you seen Jeongyeon? She's been gone for a while."

"No" Tzuyu said. "Should I message her?"

"Already did. No response." Jihyo said as she took her phone out to check if Jeongyeon replied. "Ah, joesonghamnida YN Shi. Please excuse us. It's great to see you! I can't wait to see you again." She said with a bright smile.

Oh man, how on earth are you going to survive working with them? They are all so sweet, you thought to yourself. You felt your face turning hot and you replied to Jihyo "I am excited to work with TWICE. See you again soon." Jihyo and Tzuyu both bowed and started making their way down the hall.

As they walked away, you overheard part of their conversation. Jihyo said "Jeongyeon is not in the washroom...maybe recording studio?"

Tzuyu responded "I don't think so, she never mentioned she's doing recording."

You weren't able to hear much more of their conversation after this as they have gotten too far away from you. Soon after turned the corner, the hall was silent for a little while. However, the silence was soon broken by a few muffled sniffs and moans coming from the stairwell near the elevators. At first, you thought it was just Nam Joon still having digestive problems, but you took another listen again and it was apparent that someone might be crying or even worse, being harmed somewhere in the stairwell.

You were frozen for a split second, having a dilemma of what to do. After all, you're in a heavily secured building and it would cause problems if you don't notify Nam Joon or another JYP staffer free roaming into the stairwell unsupervised. However, this is not about being respectful anymore but it's about the potential safety of someone. You had your fists ready to go, and the next thing you knew, you pushed open the stairwell door and headed towards the noise. You went down a flight of stairs and the sounds of crying, moaning and heavy breathing got louder. You continued following the noise until you saw a tall figure sitting in a corner crying and looking like they're in pain. You slowly approached the figure and the closer you got, the more familiar they looked. "Are you okay?" You asked.

A set of teary eyes looked up, and to your surprise, the person crying was the one that Jihyo and Tzuyu was looking for, Jeongyeon. She blurted between sniffles "YN...?"

?"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.