Chapter 25: Xiao GeGe

SHUHUA Story
[November 8, 2021 10:55am]
Location: Harmon-Fuller Pet Care

"Come on you two," Shuhua dragged a reluctant Haku and a squealing Mata to the entrance of the vet's office. The journey was a long one as none of Shuhua's dogs wanted to enter the dreadful door to the evil doctors with the needles. "Oh come on, let's go!" Shuhua commanded, getting increasingly frustrated. She tried picking both dogs up to carry, but with both kicking and whacking, the dogs were able to escape Shuhua's treacherous grasp. Haku ran a small distance away from her before giving up and just laid on the ground as Mata ran to a corner and just pasted itself on the wall nearby.

Shuhua stood in the middle of the hallway with no idea on how two deal with two reluctant and resistant dogs that have an appointment with the vet at 11:30

Shuhua stood in the middle of the hallway with no idea on how two deal with two reluctant and resistant dogs that have an appointment with the vet at 11:30. Although she knows that if she outwaits them, they will give in and enter the cursed office.

Suddenly, Haku's eyes glanced elsewhere and his tail wiggled slightly while still glued to the floor.

"Thanks for the ride, Hwangie," a voice came from nearby.

"Not a problem," someone replied. Shuhua is fairly certain it's YN that's nearby. However, she also wasn't exactly sure and there might be a chance that she's just hallucinating. "I don't miss him that much that I am hearing things, right?" She mumbled.

As the footsteps got closer, Haku slowly raised its head and looked toward the direction of the footsteps. Suddenly, Haku bolted towards a man and a woman that was near the vet office door. "Huh?"

Shuhua looked back and yelled "Haku! Come back!"

"Haku?!" The male voice said.

Shuhua looked at the two people and instantly recognized YN. "Xiao GeGe?!"

"Shuhua, Haku, Annyeong!" Immediately tending to Haku, who's now showing affection to YN. Mata slowly made its way over to YN as well.

"Shuhua?" The girl said.

"A-Annyeong...you're his girlfriend?" Shuhua confronted the girl with a ponytail and bangs.

"Oh no. He's just my driver for the day. My boyfriend is busy today," the girl with the ponytail said.

"She's my friend, Yuna," YN said.

"People know me as Yuju, nice to finally meet you in person, Shuhua. But I have to bring my bearded dragon for a check up now, so I'll see you two inside," she said, carrying a traveling terrarium with a bearded dragon hanging out inside.

"Y-Yuju?! Like Kpop Yuju?" Shuhua mumbled.

Still playing with Haku and Mata, YN answered "yep! It's off the radar, but she's my friend's partner. They've been dating for a few years."

"Ohhhhh"

"The bearded dragon is my friend's pet. Yuju fell in love with the beardie and now it became their scaly child," YN continued with a chuckle. For a moment, Shuhua stared at YN playing with Haku and Mata awkwardly. "I'm guessing these two friends are super thrilled to see the vet, huh?" He said sarcastically.