Chapter 19: Stalk Exchange

NAYEON Story
[FLASHBACK September 22, 2021 7:18pm]

"Nayeon, I got a package for you from the science museum." Hyejoon said.

"Science museum?" Nayeon asked with confusion.

"Yeah, it's from YN, but has your name specifically on it. A birthday present I'm guessing?" Hyejoon replied.

"What is it?" Sana asked curiously.

"Go away Sana, it's a gift he gave to me, not to you." Nayeon teased. Sana pouted and glared at Nayeon. "Hmph." Sana huffed.

Curious, several TWICE members, Mina, Jihyo, Dahyun and Chaeyoung also joined to see what she got from YN. She ripped open the wrapping paper and opened the box. First was a birthday card for Nayeon, and beneath was a model Ferris wheel set that needed to be assembled. It was a TWICE branded Ferris wheel with the colors coordinated to the group colors. There was a giant TWICE logo for the middle piece of the Ferris wheel too. In another box, there were 9 figurines with their respective TWICE colors, scaled to size that fit inside the Ferris wheel gondolas once the model was completed.

"Woah, how cute!" Nayeon said in awe.

"How did he do a TWICE one?" Sana asked.

"It's probably custom made." Dahyun replied.

"He really has a creative mind sometimes," Mina said with a smile.

"A compliment from Mina? He must be a special one." Nayeon teased. Mina shyly smiled and started blushing.

Immediately, Nayeon wanted to build it, and the girls around her started helping her too. With the help of a few members, the Ferris wheel was completed rather quickly. "I'm going to take a picture of it and send it to him." Nayeon said, snapping a selfie with her present to send to YN.

[Chat with YN-Nie~]

[Chat with YN-Nie~]

Nabongs: Thank you YN-nie!! It's adorable <3

YN-Nie~: Glad you like it, noona. Happy birthday :)

YN Story
[October 12, 2021 8:56am]
Location: pH-ONE Science Museum

*ring ring*

"Hello, YN speaking." You answered on your office phone.

"YN Oppa, you have guests waiting for you for 9am with uh...Sharon?"

"And Sally!" You heard a faint voice yelling while laughing that sounded like Jihyo.

"...and Sally." The employee on the phone repeated.

"Oh alright. I'm on my way." You answered. Sally huh?

You made your way out to the lobby area and to your surprise, you saw more than the 9 people you'd expected to arrive. Along with TWICE, and their manager, Hyejoon, there were several people in casual clothing with earpieces. As you approached, Nayeon, Mina and Tzuyu saw you and happily waved. Playfully, you yelled "SALLYYYY," as Jihyo laughed hysterically and Tzuyu looked a little embarrassed. "Ah so you're Sally. I was trying to think who it was." You teased Tzuyu. The TWICE members greeted you and you made eye contact with Momo. You nodded at her to acknowledge her, but she looked away and hid behind Dahyun.