Chapter 26: Happy Birthday to Yoo, Momo

MOMO Story
[November 9, 2021 12:22pm]

While dancing to Scientist in the practice room, Hyejoon suddenly stopped the music to everyone's surprise. "Eh? Huh? What the heck?" A series of confused expressions came from different TWICE members. In a stern tone, he said, "Momo, please come with me."

"Huh?" Momo said in confusion.

"I said come with me," Hyejoon repeated in the same stern tone.

"O-okay..." Momo quietly replied.

Momo looked back at Dahyun and she just shrugged, "Did something happen?" Dahyun asked.

"No? At least I don't think so?" She replied as she followed Hyejoon out of the practice room. "Oppa...is there something that happened?"

"Well, you can find out for yourself." He replied.

[Momo's Thoughts]
What the heck just happened? What did I do? Is it Heechul again? I haven't even talked to him since September.

As she continued to follow Hyejoon, she started searching online to see if there was a scandal or article that was published that may have caused this

As she continued to follow Hyejoon, she started searching online to see if there was a scandal or article that was published that may have caused this. However, after digging through a bunch of links and articles, there wasn't anything specific. It was just a bunch of posts of Momo Day to celebrate her birthday from ONCEs around the globe.

Eventually, Hyejoon led Momo to one of the JYP lounge rooms. On the table was a computer sitting there and nothing was really out of the ordinary. "Have a seat, Momo." Hyejoon said.

Nervously, Momo sat down. Suddenly, there was a video call coming from the computer. Hyejoon answered the call and he turned it over to Momo.

"Eh?! Y-YN?!" Momo said with surprise.

"Happy birthday, Momoring!" YN happily said.

~Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Momo, happy birthday to you~

The rest of TWICE came in with Dahyun holding a cake and Jeongyeon holding a present for Momo.

Relieved, confused, happy and angry at the same time, Momo blurted "I thought I was in trouble or something with how Hyejoon Oppa acted."

"It was his idea," Hyejoon said, pointing at the computer.

"You all knew about it?" Momo asked the TWICE members. They all nodded. "YAH! You're dead the next time I see you! You're dead!" Momo yelled at YN.

"That's a problem for another day. But for now, blow out the candle!" YN said. Although Momo was acting angry, she was quite happy that TWICE and YN set this up for her even at a busy time during comeback. She thought there wouldn't be another celebration because TWICE celebrated both Jeongyeon and Momo's birthdays on the 1st of November when YN visited. Momo closed her eyes and made a wish.