Music Festival

Author's Note:

DISCLAIMER!!!

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO THOSE WHO OWN THE VIDEOS I ATTACHED IN THIS STORY...

THANKS...

YOU GUYS MAY NOW CONTINUE READING 🥰

3rd Person's POV

It has been months since the incident happened... everything is at it's usual pace...

Khun Vegas has been so busy helping Khun Kinn and Khun Korn with the business deals  of the family..

While Kim, Porchay, and Macau are currently busy with the upcoming music festival at their university..
.
.
.
.
.

While Pete and Porsche are having a break at the hall...

"Hey Pete... what's wrong?" Porsche asks his friend...

"Hmm? Uhh nothing?...why do you ask?" Pete asks him back...

"Well... I have a gut feeling that something's wrong with you but I can't point it out somehow.." Porsche answers while scratching the back of his head...

"Hahaha.. that's so you..." Pete laughs..

"I'm serious here!... there's something about the air around you.." Porsche argues..

"Hah.. I bet it's you who's got something wrong... you're just missing Khun Kinn.. that's why you're bugging me right now.." Pete says with a hint of mockery..

"Well..yeah I miss him... he's been out of town for months now.." Porsche admits..

"Wait let me clarify...you miss him? Or his.....gun?" Pete blurts out and stands up backing away from his friend....

"Why you! Come here!" Porsche runs after Pete who's now running upstairs.."Stop! Pete! Come here!" Porsche shouts...

They can confidently play around like this because only Khun Tankhun is at the mansion....

"Are you guys playing tag? Why didn't you include me on such a fun game?... who's 'IT'?" Khun Tankhun shouts....

"Khun Noo..help me! Porsche is gonna kill me..." Pete shouts...

"Nah...he can't do that...there will be a huge war in this family if that happens..." Khun Tankhun blurts out while putting both his hands on his waist...

And because of those words both Pete and Porsche stops on their tracks...even Pol and Arm who's just watching froze..

"Ummm...Khun Noo I was not serious earlier..." Pete admits..."Porsche and I were just teasing each other.." he adds..

"Ohhh... I was just saying... it's nothing serious.." Khun Tankhun shrugs...

It's true that if ever Pete gets hurt..Khun Vegas will not back down... that's for sure...

"This makes me nervous somehow.." Porsche gets goosebumps all over that he's rubbing his arms..

"Don't be dude...Vegas won't do rash things.. he's rational..well sometimes..." Pete blurts out...

"Sometimes?!...*sighs*... anyways.. I haven't seen you guys talk since that breakfast we had after the incident.." Porsche says..

"Well...yeah...he got busy with things like the family business...Khun Korn expects him to help with managing it...but it's okay... it's fine.. atleast he has something to be busy with...to get his mind off of-...." Pete stops talking because he's reminded of that night....