The Devil Within

WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS TORTURE SCENES...PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISKS!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Let's continue
.
.
.
.
.

3rd Person's POV

Khun Vegas was asked by his uncle to get information from the traitor that they caught..

And they even have an audience..

"Let's start shall we??" He said while smirking. "So...what is your boss' plan??...what is your agenda in having these spy cams? Are you working with the Costello's? Or the Japanese mafia? Either way they're the same....so? What's your answer?.." Khun Vegas asks while getting some gloves and wears it ..he grabs the pliers..."hmm.. I think this is enough.." Khun Vegas says as he goes closer to the traitor on the chair..
.
.
.
.
"You think I'll answer now that you're the one questioning me??...NO! you can kill me now if you want...you will not hear any answers from me!!.." the traitor shouts..

Khun Vegas just smirks...

And then he pulls one of the traitor's nail...which made the guys' finger bleed ..

"Still not answering??" Khun Vegas asks..

"F*ck you!!!" The latter responds..

"Okay.." Khun Vegas says and pulls another one..

Then another one...the traitor still didn't say anything..

While the torture was ongoing..

"I can't watch this..." Porsche hides his face with his hands ..

"I think I can handle it if it's just this.. but usually the torture they give to these guys are just whips.." Khun Kinn mentions..

"Khun I suggest that you guys should just head upstairs...this will probably get gruesome.." Chan suggests...

"It's okay we'll stay here..." Khun Kinn responds.

They continued to watch over the torture Khun Vegas has been doing to the traitor..

A few moments passed and the guy being tortured by removal of his nails not only on his fingers but on his feet too..

Porsche who was still covering his eyes...

"Ai Pete...is this really necessary?? This kind of torture I mean.." Porsche asks his best friend while still covering his eyes..

"Hmmm?? Well if the person being interrogated is still not giving the details then...yes.. I think...but we haven't done this here at the mansion ever since I started working here..." Pete replied as his eyes still staring at the guy being tortured.

"And since when was that again??" Porsche asks..

"Ummm..since-.." Pete was about to respond but...

The guy being tortured is now screaming in agony...the kind of scream that is piercing...can be annoying to hear..

Porsche and Khun Kinn covers their ears..

"Phi don't you think that's too much??" Porsche asks Chan..

"Yes for us...but for Khun Vegas..as long as he doesn't hear any decent response from that guy... he'll resort to a more harsher way of torture.." Chan explains.