Caught Part 1

3rd Person's POV

Khun Tankhun, Khun Kinn, Khun Kim, Porsche, Porchay, Khun Macau, Khun Vegas, Pete, Pol, and Arm went to the bodyguard's quarters...

They picked Pete and Porsche's room..

The other bodyguards we're stunned to see a weird combination of people...

But the group didn't mind it..

When they entered the room..Khun Vegas locked the door.

"If you think you can silence us by taking our lives you're outnumbered Vegas.." Khun Tankhun declares confidently puffing his chest out..

"Why would I do that Phi?? I'm not dumb.. You want an explanation right?" Khun Vegas asks seriously..

"Huh...okay let's hear it!!" Khun Tankhun says as he sits while crossing his arms on his chest..

Khun Vegas rolls his eyes in annoyance...his eyes wanders for a moment..and saw something sparkling at the shelves..good thing it's just placed at the lower part..

Khun Vegas walks over the shiny object and turns his back on it...

"Okay so it's like this..while Pete and I had a conversation about the mission his phone rang indicating a video call.. I let him answer it...his grandma saw me and Pete had no choice but to introduce me..his grandma gave me that nickname in return.." Khun Vegas explained..

"That's all??!!!!! I thought it was some big secret!!!" Khun Tankhun exclaims... disappointment was seen in his face..

"Then why did you bring us here?" Khun Kinn asks..

"Well... It is too crowded there...so I decided we should be in a private place..." Khun Vegas replies..

Khun Vegas types something on his phone..

Then Khun Kinn's phone had a notification...he read it..

The text message is:

***************************************************

Vegas: Phi Kinn there's a hidden camera behind my back. We have to get out..also there might be other devices..you should have this mansion checked.. but don't n't be too obvious.

***************************************************

Khun Kinn looks at Khun Vegas..and diverts his eyes to others..

"If this interrogation is done let's all get out.." Khun Kinn says and gestures that everyone should get out...

When they all got out..

"Your friends must be playing a prank on you Phi Kinn.." Khun Vegas says.

"Ohhh..you mean Tay and Time? Well I'm not sure about that but I'll try to find out.." Khun Kinn responds..

They we're making a conversation that only they can understand...which makes the others look at them with curiosity..

"You guys are leaving us out of the loop again!!!! You selfish idiots!!" Khun Tankhun shouts..

"Calm down Phi Khun... there's someone eves dropping on our conversation..." Khun Kinn whispers.

Khun Kinn indicating the possibility of other spy cameras being installed everywhere within the mansion.