My Partner

Pete's POV

WHAT?!!! I mean... it's okay because I already experienced being alone with Khun Vegas but....he's mostly asleep on those times..

"Both of you have to utilize the strategies we're about to discuss." Khun Korn said.

"Yes Khun.." i replied.

Khun Vegas just nodded in response.

"Uncle is this another suicide mission? Since you're going to send my brother again.." Khun Macau said sarcastically.

"Shut up Macau don't object to what has been decided." Khun Kan intervened.

Khun Macau was dissatisfied and was about to refute again but had to shut his mouth as Khun Vegas held his hands with a tight grip.

Does he still resent Khun Korn about Khun Vegas's last mision? "Well of course Pete ...Khun Vegas looked like he's dying while he was still at the hospital"..they are brothers so of course he'd be worried if it happens to Khun Vegas again...

I was so immersed in my thoughts..when..

A bread knife was thrown at me. The heck?!! Good thing I have good reflexes.. I catch it wih one hand..

"What the hell? Why did you do that?!" Porche my best friend said angrily.

I look at the person who threw the knife.,..it was Khun Vegas.

Khun Vegas didn't bother to respond to Porche's anger. He just shrugged.

Khun Kinn had to calm Porche down.

"Why did you have to do that Vegas?.." this time Khun Kinn asked.

"Haaa...well I wanted to test my partners' ability." He finally answered. "And the person himself didn't even flinch or whatsoever so why are guys getting angry? Right Pete?" He said.

"Yes Khun Vegas" i answered.

"Guys... let's focus on our topic please..." Khun Korn tried to bring us back to the main topic. We we're getting a little sidetracked.

And so Khun Korn resumed the discussion.

So to summarize the plan....me and Khun Vegas should blend in as guests on the day when the K Group and the new mafia will hold a party at their own mansion for their union as the Theerapanyakul's being one of their business partners are also invited to attend there.....we will be the Theerapanyakul family's representatives...As usual Khun Vegas will be in charge of the business talk...and I will just be beside him as his personal bodyguard. And after the party we will secretly infiltrate to where the new mafia group will stay. Be discreet as possible. Gather as much information as possible.

This is a sensitive operation because the K Group was is not going to be informed about this plan.

The discussion ended and everyone started to get out of the room.

"Hey Pete....are you sure with this? ...I mean it's that bastard Vegas you will be partnered with...not someone else....they say he's a cruel guy...and I can also see it even though he is my brother's saviour...what if he abansons you when something goes wrong? He won't care about you since you're just a bodyguard.." Porche said to me.

Well he's not wrong about that...Khun Vegas has all the right to abandon me and save himself. But it is very important also to do my job as a bodyguard. If I die there..then there's nothing we can do about it....it may be my destiny..

"Porche..our job is to protect them...we do not question their loyalty to us...they are the one's who should question us about our loyalty to them..being a bodyguard is more than just following your master everywhere you go..you should also keep in mind that whatever happens they should stay alive and always be safe..." I said to him. We are trained this way.

"But Kinn cares about his bodyguards...while that Vegas looks at you and the others as pets..." He said to me.

"Okay....how about this?.. I'll extremely be careful on my every step and won't make rash decisions..and will try to be safe in this mission.. alright?" I said to reassure him.

I patted my best friends back. And told him that I will be leaving first. I still have to hurry. Khun Noo might be mad at me now.

I went to the nail shop where Khun Noo always had his nails done. When I arrived there I had an earful from Khun Noo. I feel like I'll go deaf this time because of his rants..."gotta be calm Pete this too will pass" I said to myself.

When Khun Noo's nails were done. We went to Yok's bar. We sang, danced, and drank until we all dropped. We went back to the masion early in the morning. The three of us had a lot of hard time carrying Khun Noo.

After taking Khun Noo to his room. The three of us went to our own rooms.

As I entered my room which I share with Porche. I saw my best friends bed empty. "Where is this guy? Its only 3am in the morning..did he have an early training.?" I asked myself....

I felt really tired. I crashed on my bed without changing. I'll just take a shower later.

I was about to drift away on dreamland when someone knocked on my door.

[Knocks]

The heck? I was just about to sleep and someone comes to look for me? I still have to go over the details of the mission with Khun Vegas later..please give me some time to rest!!!!

"Who is it!??" I asked.

...

...

...

[Knocks]

"I said WHO IS IT??" I raised my voice a little in annoyance. I wanna sleep if you don't respond I'll ignore you.

[Knocks]

Haaaa,.. that's it!!!

I opened the door and saw Porche..is he drunk? That's weird... Why didn't he respond to me when I called him earlier?

"Hey Porche are you okay? Why did you drink so much?" I asked him.

He finally responded by looking at me and he smiled...then cried...

What's with him? Why would he drink alone?

A/N

okay ....it really took me too long to give an update.. I was too busy with my job that I didn't the time...

I might send another update tomorrow..

Anyways

Please leave your comments about this chapter.

Thanks for reading 🥰🥰🥰