Impact Part 2

Macau's POV

I had to excuse myself earlier because I'm almost late for my first period. "Safe!" I said to myself. Haaa good thing I always do workout as a hobby.

I feel uneasy for some reason but I just didn't mind it much. Instead I listened attentively to the lessons our professor was giving to us. We had a surprise practicum and quiz which stressed me and my classmates. What a tiring day.

We ended at 6pm as my last period was cancelled due to an emergency our professor had. I texted my big brother and went outside the building to wait for my ride. Maybe he will fetch me too if he's not that busy today.

"Hey Macau..are you going home?" It was Porchay. Probably he's also finished with his classes and was about to go home too, he's with one of the main family's bodyguard.

"Ahh...yes.. I was just waiting for my ride.." i said, also acknowledging the presence of the bodyguard as he bowed to me earlier.

Suddenly my phone rang. And the call was from the main family's doctor..Dr. Pram.

I answered the call. "Hello Dr.?" I said.

"Khun Macau...please don't panic okay? Your brother is here at the hospital for a check-up earlier but he suddenly collapsed here after his arrival." The doctor calmly explained.

I froze from where I'm standing. I suddenly felt afraid. I always didn't liked it when my brother gets hurt or goes to the hospital. Maybe that's why he said earlier that he will be busy. But last night he was okay right? He told me not to worry so I didn't ask him for more. I have to go there right now. Where is that f*cking car? What's taking them so long?!!

Porchay probably noticed my uneasiness and asked me .

"What's wrong Macau? Why did a doctor call you?" He asked.

"It was Dr. Pram..he told me that Hia collapsed at the hospital. I have to go Porchay. I have to hurry." I was panicking. I was about to dial Nop's number.

"You can come with us Macau..right Phi Pete? Let's take him there please." Porchay pleaded with his bodyguard.

"Okay let us go there Khun.. I'll take you there" he said escorting us to their car.

We drove to the hospital. I cannot sit still. I think I'm having a panic attack right now. I need to calm down.

When we arrived at the hospital I immediately proceeded to the receptionist and asked for the room number of my brother. Then I ran as fast I can just to reach it immediately, I didn't know if Porchay and that bodyguard went after me.

I opened the door...and there he was.. peacefully sleeping on the hospital bed. He has bandages wrapped in his body. My heart felt like it was being stabbed. Suddenly a hand was placed on my shoulder. It was Porchay gasping for air..he must've ran really hard. His bodyguard was also with him.

"What happened to him Macau? Is Phi alright?" He asked with a worried tone.

"I don't know.." I replied. I felt myself tearing up.

Then suddenly my brother opened his eyes.

All of us were startled by his actions.

He got up and looked at his surroundings. His face shows signs of confusion. He didn't even noticed us even though we are inside the room with him. He lied on the bed again then closed his eyes.