Sadness and Grief

Vegas' POV

I feel like I'm drowning....this sensation is so familiar to me that I'm beyond feeling sick now...

Did they slip a drug on me again?? I don't know...

They must've known all along that I am not siding with them..

Somehow I feel empty...

It's like I'm an empty shell just used for everyone's convenience...

My body is getting numb.... it's like I'm here but not here at the same time....is this a new drug?? This feels different than the usual one...or am I just feeling too tired?

We are now entering the main family's mansion...

Some of their bodyguards notices me right away and starts to shoot me...

So I have to retaliate... I have to pave the way for my father...

We almost got all of them suppressed....

But they seem to be incomplete??

We are at the front of my uncle's office.

All of my companions hid at the sides so they will not immediately be seen...

I kick the door...and when the door opened the bodyguards pointed all of their guns on me..

There is five of them including Chan .. uncle's head bodyguard..

While uncle is sitting just behind them..

"Khun Vegas...one wrong move and I'll shoot you ..please stop and surrender.. as Khun Korn's nephew he will pardon these actions you have done today..." Chan the head bodyguard says to me..

"I really can't do that though...." I say to him in response..

I give a signal to my companions....and all of them positions themselves behind me pointing their guns toward uncle's bodyguards..

We are in favor in terms of number...the Italian bodyguards open fire and shot 3 of them..

This made the two remaining to back down but still they protect uncle ...

"Stop...we can talk..." Uncle said..

"Va bene... parliamo" Mr. Costello says..

(Translation: Okay ... let's talk)

Uncle sits on the left side with his bodyguards behind him...while father and Mr. Costello sits on the right side with their bodyguards also at the back..

"Vegas...get out and guard the door in case some rats intervene..do not let anyone in you hear me? Don't disappoint me this time..do your job right." my father says with authority..

I give him a look saying 'why me?'...and then I get out...

I'm still not feeling well ...and I feel like I'm getting worse...??

The fact that I'm having hallucinations right now because I'm seeing some of the people I already killed in the past....they really gave me a strong one...maybe a hallucinogen?

*Hearing voices in my head*

"You bastard!!! You'll never get away with this!!"

I keep blinking....these lights!!!