Coup d'etat - 裏切り- เชื่อมั่น PART 1

3rd Person's POV

The sunlight shone from the outside through window and into the dark room of Khun Vegas...

Morning came...

*Knock*

*Knock*

*Knock*

"Khun Vegas... your father wants you downstairs.." a bodyguard says in a loud voice from the outside...

Khun Vegas instantly opens his eyes...as he was about to get up when he felt someone clinging to him...it was Pete who is still peacefully sleeping..

That's right..if you all can remember that night many bad things happened to Pete...and so Khun Vegas needed to comfort Pete when he had his nightmares...

"I'll go down in a sec... tell him I'll just wash up.." Khun Vegas replies...

"Understood Khun.." the bodyguard says.

Khun Vegas tries to get Pete off of him carefully so as not to wake up the latter which he successfully does..he puts a pillow for Pete to hug in his place...

Khun Vegas goes to the bathroom to wash up and prepare himself....

He got out of the bathroom only wearing a towel on his waist...while drying his hair with a smaller towel...

He goes to his closet and looked for a plain black shirt and pants...

After he finished he looks again to where Pete is...Khun Vegas sighs...he goes to his study room which is an extension of his bedroom..he gets a piece of paper and writes...

***************************************************

"Pete...when you wake up you have to immediately go back to the main family...but if you want to wash up first before going back..do it fast okay? You can use my clothes...DO NOT GET CAUGHT..BE CAREFUL..my father might have sniffed out your presence here already because I am being summoned by him right now... don't trust anyone in the minor family..."

P.S : If you ever get to see Macau there just ignore him...if he asks you about me or my whereabouts just tell him that you don't know...just lie to him please...but do not let him return here..

Thank you.

And SORRY.

-Vegas

***************************************************

After that Khun Vegas takes another glance again..and starts to walk to towards the door...

"Hmmm??..Khun Vegas? Where are you going??" Pete asks..

He just woke up..

"Oh... you're awake? Well...." Khun Vegas says as he goes back to where he placed the note.."I guess this is not needed anymore... I'll just say it to you now.." he adds...

"What is it about?" Pete asks as he rubs his eyes which is currently adjusting to the light in his surroundings...

"Well...as you know my father is already here last night...and he's summoning me right now.. I don't know what it is for ..but hopefully it's not about you and your mission here...anyway..you have to get going...you have to return to the main family right now..." Khun Vegas explains..."are you feeling better now??" He asks in addition..