Unexpected

Pete's POV

This best friend of mine really amazes me sometimes..but at the same time he annoys me with his attitude..his mouth can be a gun and kill you with one shot..ahahahahah..

"Porche? What's wrong? Did you fight with Khun Kinn again?" I asked him since he becomes like this when both of them fight even about the smallest things.

"N-nothing's wrong my friend...hahaha... I'm totally fine....fine...hahaha...no...no ...not fine...my world is spinning right now... what's happening!??? Ai Pete!!" He tired to grab onto something but he stumbled and fell on the ground..."Grab on to something! You might fall like me..ughhh..it hurts" he added. I chuckled.

"Dude!. you're just drunk.. hahaha...come here let me help you get up." I picked him up. I grabbed his arms and put it around my shoulders to support him in case he stumbles again. I helped him carefully lay on his bed.

"Ai Kinn! You bastard! Buffalo! Assh*le..huhuhu[cries]" I was a little startled when he suddenly cried.

I think my hunch was right..they really fought.

"It's okay Porche... it's okay.." I said to him. And I rubbed his back to give him comform somehow.

He cried for quite sometime and eventually drifted to sleep.

I myself tried to take a little nap again. I set up an alarm so I won't be late. Because it's almost 5am in the morning. I am scheduled to meet Khun Vegas at 8am later.

I finally fell asleep...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

~6am~

Ringggggg!!!!....ringggggg!!!!.....

I woke up at the sound of my alarm. When I looked at the bed beside me I saw my best friend still sleeping soundly. He must be really exhausted. I slowly got up and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower. I tried to be as quiet as I can so that I won't wake him up.

Then I went to the cafeteria to eat my breakfast. I noticed Arm and Pol... I waved at them and gestured them to eat with me...we had a nice chat...

"Ai Pete... aren't you scared?" Pol asked me.

"Scared? What should I be scared of?" I asked. Should I be?

"Dude! You're going to be partnered with Khun Vegas!.. he's known for being manipulative, merciless, and brutal... I'm even scared of him when I see him here" Pol screamed in whisper..

"Don't worry this is a mission... I think the enemies should be the one scared you know.." I said to him in assurance.

After that I excused myself as I have an appointment to attend.

I drove myself to the minor family's mansion.

~At the minor family's mansion~

The gates opened and I parked the car. I was escorted by one of their bodyguards inside.

"Sawadee krup..Khun Kan.." I paid respects to the head of the minor family.

"You're here for the mission...take him there." he acknowledged me. And ordered the bodyguard to take me somewhere. I followed the bodyguard. I noticed the beautiful paintings on the walls. As far as I know only the late Khun Neiya liked paintings so much.

We walked until we arrived at the location of the place behind the mansion.

"This is the training area...go inside...Khun Vegas is waiting for you.." he said to me.

I nodded and proceeded to go inside. I looked around and saw him at the treadmill. I walked towards his direction.

"Sawadee krup...Khun Vegas.." I paid my respects.

He nodded at me and gestured that I should come near him.

"Did you bring any spare clothes?" He asked me while still running on the treadmill.

"Yes Khun..but I left it at the car.." I said to him.

"Okay...there are some training clothes over there...change into one." He said to me while pointing at the lockers.

I went and changed into training clothes. Then Khun Vegas asked me to do warm-ups. Because after that we will spar.

After I finished doing warm-up both of us went to the boxing ring. I am a little nervous because I never have sparred with any of the bosses.

Should I go hard? Khun Vegas might get hurt.

"I won't get hurt Pete...you should treat this as an actual battle.." he said.

Sh*t! Did I say it out loud?

"Uhuh..you just said it." He added. He smirked.

This is really embarrassing.. I think Khun Noo's habits are rubbing off on me.

I nervously smiled at him.

"Hehehe... Khun Vegas... I'm actually a little nervous because I have never tried this at the major family. I might make a mistake and hurt you." I said to him.

He laughed at what I said.

"Don't worry...you won't get punished if I get hurt...this is a sparring so getting hurt is inevitable." He said plainly.

We started our match.

Both of us calmly estimated each other's strength. We walked in circles. I change my footing from time to time.

Finally I took a step ... I punched him in the face but he blocked it...that gave an opening to his side so I kicked him there..he still blocked it..he gripped the leg I used to kick him ..he tries to make me go out of balance but I used the weird I had on him and used it as an anchor... I twisted myself and kicked him on the head..he was caught off guard..he fell on the ground and was a bit shaken.

He tried to recover. I immediately went and tried to grab him by the collar to throw him down..but he evaded my hands...he caught me with an arm lock...damn!...he chocked me.. I had a hard time getting off his grip.. I tried punching his head and using my strength to loosen his grip at the same time. I finally managed to get off his grip...

We continued for a long period of time. Constantly throwing each other, punching, kicking, and even wrestling. Until such time I found an opening and did an arm lock..he struggled getting off my grip...

"F*ck!!" Is what he can only say.

It took quite sometime..still he couldn't get off my grip so I tightened it up more....until he tapped.

Yay!!! I win ...hahhaah

I got up and extended my hands to him..to help him get up...he was still panting...he stretches his arm up and grabbed my hand not to get up but to drag me down and make me fall...

"Owww!!" I grunted.

What is he thinking? Maybe Pol was right? I should be careful around this man.

"It's payback." He muttered while smirking.

Payback? It was my win though? This family really doesn't like losing...haaaaa...

A/N

........

........

No remarks for today's update

Please leave your comments on this chapter.

Anyways

Thanks for reading 🥰🥰🥰